- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 liter GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Loaded with Options and in Excellent Condition, this 250 Signature offers the Volvo Penta 5.7GI engine with DuoProp drive, NeutraSalt flushing system, UPGRADED Kohler 5kw Electronic Generator, Optional stern Sun Pad seating with storage and built in cooler below, cockpit stereo and trim/tilt coltrols, Garmin GPS, SS remote Spotlight, Trim tabs, Full canvas with Radar Arch and Storage Canvas, snap-in cockpit carpet (never used), Air Conditioning inside of the cabin, HDTV w/ built in DVD, Galley w, SS fridge, ROOMY, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE
- Vessel Description
- Starting at the XL swimplatform, there is a fold-out swim ladder, a huge storage compartment lies beneath the Optional Stern Sunpad (wonderful for a lazy day on the water), there are connections for shore power located here, as well as a Hot/Cold transom shower and remote controls for stereo and stern drive trim/tilt. A transom gate is located on the port side of the swimplatform and allows for walk-through access into the cockpit. I will mention again the optional SunPad that is included with this boat, because this feature includes a backrest that swings forward or aft, and can convert into a full out flat sunpad with more storage beneath. There is snap-in cockpit carpeting that has never been used. The double wide helm seat has the ability to turn all the way around and face the stern, this is a very conversational and friendly feature. The optional Fiberglass arch provides a great place to Anchor the full canvas package, and allows for more Hand Holds, allowing your passengers and guests to fell a little more secure, that without the Arch. A fresh water sink with a built in space below for a cooler is mid-ships on the port side of the cockpit with a lounge seat forward of that. Access into the cabin is on the center line through a large sliding door. This door has moulded in steps, providing easy access to the foredeck and Bow. The head and shower is down the steps to stbd, with the Full V-berth forward in the hull. The galley is along the port side, with the mid-cabin sleeping/storage space just aft of the galley.
- Engine & Generator
- The 5.7 liter GI Volvo Penta is capable of producing 280 hp. With the Duo-Prop stern drive she will cruise 32 mph at 3600 rpm, and can top out at 44 mph while turning 4400 rpm. There are about 200 hrs on the engine. During the Summer of 2012, the starter, alternator, oil pan and both Risers/Manifolds were replaced. The bilge space and Engine Compartment and very clean and well maintained. The Generator in this boat is the Upgraded 5kw Kohler genset. The generator features Electronic Controls and is located inside of a Sound Shield, reducing the generator noise while the unit is running. There are about 200 hrs on the Generator.
- Galley & Head
- The galley is located along the port side of the cabin with Counter space and Ample storage compartments. There is a single electric stove with adjustable pan holder, Stainless Steel Tappan microwave oven, Stainless Steel Isotherm dual voltage refrigerator. The dinette table is removable, and has a dedicated storage compartment, very smart idea. The enclosed head is located across from the Galley, there is a counter and sink with pull-out shower head, with storage above the sink abnd below the counter. There is an electric flushing Dometic head, a Port light that can be opened, as well as overhead lights and dedicated ventilation.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- located offsite. This wonderful 250 Signature is located offsite so please call for a viewing appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.