- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SELLER WILL TRADE WITH A DOWNEAST STYLE, SINGLE DIESEL, YACHT
One of Tollycraft’s most popular models, the Cockpit 44 is a popular boat that adds more versatility with the cockpit extension. Over 100 were built before Tollycraft incorporated a reverse-transom design in 1994 and reintroduced the 44 as the 45 CPMY. The two staterooms, galley down accommodations include a full size dinette and a roomy owner’s stateroom, large forward v-berth, ensuite heads and showers in both staterooms, a deck access door in the salon, and plenty of storage. Topside, the full width aft deck has room for a crowd and the wide side decks make foredeck access easy and safe. The cockpit is large enough for tackle fishing and makes and excellent dive or swim platform.
RUDY’S ROOST is one of the cleanest 44s on the market today and her constant care shows. This model does not have the lower helm, leading to more salon space. The owner has decided to downsize. No disappointments.
Seller reports at 8 knots he burns 3.5 gph total!
- Boarding the 44 CPMY from either the port or starboard boarding gates; or by way of the swim platform and transom door, once onboard you will appreciate the excellent fit and finish as well as the beautiful wood work and joinery. From the swim platform and thru the large transom door you enter the cockpit area. Large enough for light tackle fishing, line handling, or perhaps a few chairs for relaxing. The cockpit lazarette allows access to the generator, steering mechanisms and rudder posts. Along each side are mounting brackets for the removable boarding steps. Up a stainless steel and teak tread ladder you enter the aft deck. Quite large the aft deck features a hard top supported with stainless steel stanchions, the aft deck allows a variety of furniture to be used to enhance your onboard pleasure. White Sunbrella covers the aft deck sides and built into the aft curtains are clear windows for an easy aft view. The side decks are wide and offer stainless steel stanchions for safety. The bow is relatively flat and can be used as a lounging area. Along the starboard side is a sliding access door which allows entry into the salon. Up a few steps on the port side you enter the flybridge. Aft and to starboard is an “L” shaped settee with storage beneath the cushions. There are two helm chairs for the captain and a port side mate seat. The helm is centered and offers a panoramic view. The bridge is covered by a hard top and there is a four sided enclosure with blue Sunbrella trim. From the aft deck you make your way through a black acrylic door with an opening top hatch and into the main salon. Along the port side are multiple storage cabinets and a liquor locker with rolling doors. The electrical panel is in the aft cabinet. The forward cabinet is the entertainment center with flat screen TV and DVD player. Also along the port side is a barrel chair. Above each cabinet is a storage shelf and forward is a large counter area that can be used as a breakfast bar. As you enter the salon and to starboard is an “L” shaped settee with a newer slip cover and matching pillows. Forward of the settee is a sliding door for access to the side deck. There is also a large cabinet forward that has storage with a rolling wood door. The salon has a small round teak coffee table and access into the engine room is through the salon sole. Aft and along the port side is access into the master cabin. The cabin door slides open and closed and most cabinet and hanging locker doors are louvered doors. Down three steps and along the port side is a large hanging locker. Inside the locker is a clear acrylic cover that can be removed for access behind the electrical panel. Along the port side is a large storage center with sliding black acrylic doors and a large, wide storage shelf above. A queen size center line berth with an upholstered head board offers a full walk around. The forward bulkhead has a mounted flat screen TV and a full length mirrored wall. Access into the ensuite head and separate shower along is the starboard side and features a solid surface vanity with matching sink and plenty of storage and a bi-fold shower door. Aft and along the starboard side are a large hanging locker with storage shelf above and a cabinet with five drawers and one cabinet door. Aft are two large opening ports and the port and starboard sides offer windows with sliding glass and screens. Forward in the main salon and down 3 steps (which open to allow forward engine room access) is the galley area. To port is a “U” shaped galley with plenty of storage and large cabinets and drawers for storage. The galley sole is teak and holly. Across from the galley is the dinette with fore and aft facing seating for four. Outboard of the dinette is a storage area. Under the forward seat are two drawers while under the aft seat is additional storage. The table base is sole is teak and holly with a storage area underneath. All the way forward is the guest cabin with ensuite head and shower. The head is along the port side with a private entry and features a Vacu-Flush head a solid surface vanity top with a built in sink and ample storage cabinets and mirrors. The cabin outboard bulkheads are mirrored and there is a mirror forward that opens into the anchor locker. Port and starboard outboard shelves, starboard side hanging locker, storage drawers and a cabinet under the berths offer a comfortable guest cabin. The “V” berth filler cushion can convert the berths into a large queen size berth.
- Nicely appointed galley area in down and along the port side with teak and holly flooring. The convertible dinette is along the starboard side with fore and aft seating for four. Double stainless steel sinks with Moen faucet and sprayer Princess 3 burner electric stove top Sharp Carousel microwave oven Avanti 120 volt AC refrigerator/freezer U-Line icemaker in main salon cabinet Hamilton Beach toaster oven Mr. Coffee coffee maker Overhead florescent lighting Ample drawer, cabinet and counter top spaces Sliding black acrylic doors outboard of sink and under cabinet Pull out cutting board
- Bridge and aft deck hard tops with stainless steel supports Sunbrella dark blue enclosure with Eisenglass on flybridge Sunbrella white surround on aft deck with clear aft sections Sunbrella white salon windshield cover Sunbrella dark blue helm, helm chairs, and helm seating covers Maxwell-Nilsson windlass with foot and helm controls Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller Fortress FX-27 anchor with chain rode Secondary anchor in cockpit with chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Port and Starboard boarding gates Swim platform with fold down stainless steel ladder Transom door Cockpit removable entry steps with port and starboard connection Deck stainless steel cable TV and telephone connection Raw water wash down in cockpit and at bow pulpit Transom hot and cold shower Stainless steel fender holder on bow for 4 fenders Starboard side sliding salon entry door
- Helm & Electronics
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Garmin 4212 GPS Map color chart plotter and radar Garmin 48 mile radar dome on radar arch Simrad AP 16 autopilot Raymarine ST60+ depth indicator NorthStar 952X color chart plotter as back up ICOM IC-M304 VHF radio with DSC
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Circuit breaker panel for DC and AC with Volts and Amp meters Onan diesel generator with sound shield and 1160 hours Onboard Solutions 5000 watt inverter with remote at electrical panel Pro-Charger 12 volt, 40 Amp, 3 stage battery charger 50 Amp shore power with cord and splitter Blue Seas electrical switch for genset, inverter, and shore power Central vacuum system Sony Marine CDX-M30 AM/FM/CD/MP3 player Sony remote stereo speakers Panasonic DP202 40 watt AM/FM/CD player Pioneer CDX-FM35 six disc CD player Pioneer remote speakers in main salon Zenith flat screen TV in master cabin Insignia flat screen TV in salon entertainment center KLH Digital DVD player in main salon (3) zone Lunaire Marine reverse cycle air conditioning and heat with electronic controls Marine Technologies CO2 detectors in master, salon and V-berth cabins Acu-Gage holding tank displays in each head 11 gallon stainless steel hot water heater with heat exchanger
- Engine room access is available by lifting the galley steps and also through three hatches in the salon sole. The center hatch allows quick access for engine checks. Caterpillar 3208 turbo diesel engines with 1500 hours since new Fresh water cooled engines with air seps ZF transmissions with Mather’s Micro-commander electronic controls Stainless steel shaft with dripless packing logs Full engine instrumentation at helm-temp; volts; and oil pressure Hynautic hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer wheel Fireboy fire suppression system with manual and automatic controls Floscan fuel monitoring system with helm displays Port and Starboard fuel tank gauges Primary Racor fuel filter for each engine and genset
- Broker's Remarks
- A well cared for Tollycraft 44 CPMY “RUDY’S ROOST” is a must see for someone looking for a quality cockpit motor yacht or a Great Loop vessel. Delivery, Insurance and Financing information available through listing broker
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES