- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Carolina Built Buddy Davis Sportfish 1994 powered with twin 820 hp MANs. Teak cabinetry and trim, two staterooms, Corian countertops, teak cockpit and covering boards.
- Two (2) L-shaped sofas with storage beneath High/low cocktail table does double duty for your meals or evening cocktails Barrel Chair Spacious layout Entertainment center with 27" JVC television, JVC 5 disc CD changer, JVC 2 head cassette and Technics receiver HIgh gloss counter tops Lift-up wet bar with liquor cabinet and U-Line ice maker Plush spruce green carpet
- Galley down HIgh gloss Corian counter tops Full size refrigerator with freezer Two burner cooktop Large stainless double sink GE microwave Ample storage with upper and lower pantry cabinetry Teak and holly flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth with upholstered and padded headboard Teak night stand with drawers and matching mirror Teak upper storage cabinetry Upholstered and padded walls Magnavox TV/VCR system
- Guest Stateroom
- Double size upper berth Single berth athartwship Storage Reading lights
- ICOM IC-M125 VHF VHF Sea SSB radio Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno FCV-1000 color fish finder SiTex AM/FM Robertson autopilot Northstar 952X GPS plotter Northstar Navigator Loran DataMarine distance and depth meter Jabsco searchligh Ritchie power damp compass
- Electrical Systems
- Onan 15 kw generator 50 Amp service 12V/110V electrical system Main electrical panel in Salon Sub panel on Bridge Sentry battery charger Tank level gauges Battery parallel system Glendinning power cord with rewinder AC/DC lighting throughout
- Teak cockpit and covering boards Murray Brothers fighting chair Coverboard rod holders Custom gaff and rod storage Salt and fresh water wash downs Large under deck fish box Large dunnage boxes under-deck Walk-through tuna door Two (2) top loading bair freezers Circular bait well Two Piece salon door Exterior lighting Glenndinning cable rewind system recessed on starboard side of cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Brynner Parks on cell (252) 473-0275 or office (252) 423-1686 for more information, to schedule a showing or submit an offer or email email@example.com .