- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
VINTAGE is truly a spectacular small yacht and worthy of your inspection. She is offered at a fraction of her original purchase price and seriously for sale. She may be seen by appointment at the Hinckley yard in Portsmouth RI, summer 2013.
- “VINTAGE” is a remarkable pocket cruiser and entertaining platform. From the expansive lounging and entertaining space on the main deck to the lavishly appointed luxurious cabin the boat stands out in this size category. The owner specified nearly every factory option as well as many custom features and appointments. The boat has been captain maintained and shows extremely well. Offered by her original owner she reflects an outstanding value and assures her new owner many enjoyable hours aboard with family and friends.
- The Windsor Craft 36 Hard Top is a masterful expression of a classic gentleman’s express. In true style She is ideally suited for day tripping and entertaining family or friends on the glorious helm deck and cockpit as well as overnighting for a couple. The outdoor cockpit area is appointed with large wrapping lounge with Mahogany table, entertainment center with wet bar, Ice Maker and even a Grill. There’s another dinette forward to port adjacent to the helm center in case the weather turns. A joy to spend time aboard, the cabin is beautifully appointed in beautiful Mahogany joinery varnished to perfection. The large cabin offers generous headroom, gourmet galley complete with Granite counters, large Vee berth with filler, head with shower and abundant storage. The owner of “VINTAGE” specified nearly every offered factory option as well as many added custom features and appointments. The boat has been captain maintained and shows extremely well. An open express as standard, “VINTAGE” benefits from the optional hard top enclosure with side windows, windshield and electric sunroof. She’s built on a Modified-Vee planing hull form and powered by twin Volvo stern drives. She’s fully found including optional air conditioning, generator and expansive domestic systems including gourmet appliances in the galley and on the main deck. She sleeps two in the main berth with additional accommodations on the settee’s of the main deck. The Mahogany joinery above and below decks is truly spectacular and the cockpit and helm deck layouts are unsurpassed for entertaining.
- HULL and DECK CONSTRUCTION
- The Hull is a modified deep-vee with hard chine and spray rail. Hull construction is Cold Molded, Epoxy encapsulated bias layers of African Mahogany strips over wood frames. All wood is encapsulated in epoxy yielding an extremely strong, stiff and light structure. Hull finish is bright gloss varnish. Deck and superstructure are AwlGrip and Varnish. Bottom is painted with Black antifouling paint. Features: Optional Hard Top structure with windshield, opening center panel and side windows Mast, composite with Electronics antenna mounts, horn and navigation lights Coach house Mahogany decking Mahogany windshield / safety glass, w/ Wipers Bow rail with bow burgee, 316 SS Electrical windlass with SS anchor davit, SS anchor and rode Chocks and Cleats SS Awlgrip paint finish on superstructure Nonskid decking side and fore decks Mahogany rub rail with stainless steel trim Custom made stainless steel chocks & cleats Deck Fill plates, water, fuel, waste, SS Fenders with covers (6) Dock lines (6) Cockpit cover and table covers, Sunbrella * Limited transferrable structural Hull Warranty in effect through May, 2017
- MAIN DECK
- The Aft deck houses twin engines with top and front access via day hatch and power assist lifting hatch. An advantage of the stern drives the engines are essentially at the transom of the boat. Just inboard is a large U-shaped settee with mahogany leafing table on Hi-Lo base. This is a wonderful lounging and dining location but not the only spot. Forward of this seating are port and starboard entertainment modules which provide counter surfaces and house Icemaker, ice chests, wet bar, electric grill and storage. Awesome for entertaining and al fresco dining. Forward on the main deck is the helm station to port and another L-dinette with Hi-Lo table, this one under the cover of the hardtop. Locking companion centerline opens to the cabin below. Sunroof, electric Teak Decks U-shaped settee w/storage, table with compass rose inlay, hi-lo base Seat cushions, Ivory Leatherette Sunbrella covers Insulated top load ice chests port & stbd Courtesy lights Aft Deck, Mahogany decking L-shaped Mahogany settee w/storage & table w/compass rose inlay Leatherette cushions Port and Stbd modules, Mahogany with granite countertops Electric Grill, Wolf U-Line ice maker Wet bar sink & faucet, SS Bottle storage, pull out custom Glassware storage Custom mahogany Storage lockers, drawers More deck features: Engine compartment day hatch Engine Compartment hatch, Electric assist Engine compartment ventilation, SS Deck hatch to bilge Swim platform w/stainless steel supports, Teak & mahogany Mahogany transom Stainless steel chocks & cleats, custom Transom Shower Shore power, TV inlet Ensign staff
- PILOTHOUSE HELM
- The Helm area is well laid out and comfortable for two on the double bench. Well protected within the pilot house and large windshield. Overhead is a high quality headliner with recessed Cantelupi lighting and large electric opening sunroof! Opening side windows and center windshield panel provide great ventilation. Remote spotlight SS Air horn, SS Navigation lights 12v DC , SS Bow Thruster, Sleipner SidePower Trim Tabs Anchor Rhode counter Instrument console w/ Rosewood panel Engine instrumentation, Volvo digital and analog Tank gauges Steering wheel, Mahogany /SS Volvo Gear shift & throttle, SS Switch Panels (4) Ritchie compass Double helm seat w/storage compartment Leatherette cushions Footrest SS / Teak AC/DC Electrical panel beneath helm Clarion exterior AM/FM CD stereo w/ speakers Navigation Equipment RayMarine E80 Plotter RayMarine Radar Dome RayMarine ST 6002 AutoPilot RayMarine ST60 Depth RayMarine 240 VHF - with remote speaker
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Cabin is spacious with gourmet Galley to port, Head with shower across to starboard and large Berth with filler forward. There are shear lockers which add much additional storage, drawers under the berth and hanging locker. A flat panel TV is mounted on the forward bulkhead. Mahogany interior Mahogany cabin sole Lockers and drawers Portlights (5) SS with curtains Overhead opening deck hatch with OceanAire sky screen White laminate overhead with mahogany trim Forward Large V-Berth with filler, constructed mattress and quality bedding Cantelupi reading lights SS Wine storage beneath berth Flat panel TV Stereo AM/FM w/CD player / speakers (2) Galley Granite countertop Stainless steel sink & faucet Mahogany cabinetry Wolf cook top, 110v AC GE microwave, 110v AC Coffee maker, concealing built in 110v AC Isotherm refrigerator, Dual Voltage Chinaware and glassware w/Windsor Craft logo w/ custom storage CO detector 110-V GFI outlets Trash compactor Head Granite countertop Stainless steel sink & faucet with Shower head Marine head, Tecma electric Mahogany joinery, lockers, drawers Recessed overhead lighting , Cantalupi SS Beveled mirrors
- Generator , Onan 6-kw Battery charger Heavy-duty marine batteries Lighting overhead Bilge pumps, Jabsco automatic Engine room blowers Bow thruster, 12v DC
- Twin Volvo Penta Diesel D6 350-hp engines - with DPH DuoProp stern drives. Thermal and acoustical insulation Engine compartment lighting, 12V DC Fuel tanks - Polyethylene, 180-gallons Security system Type III PFD’s, USCG approved Flare-kit, USCG approved Fire extinguishers, USCG approved Hot Water heater, Isotherm - 9 gal. Fresh water pump Shower pump w/accumulation tank Water tank - 316 SS, 60-gallons Holding tank - 316 SS, 60-gallons Ice Maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: tgersen@ hinckleyyachts.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org