- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "PURSUIT"
THIS BOAT IS THE POPULAR "3070 EXPRESS" PROUDLY BUILT BY PURSUIT MARINE AND HAS THE QUALITY THAT GOES INTO A PURSUIT YACHT.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN F-225 YAMAHA 4 STROKE OUTBOARDS WITH ONLY 890 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, HARDTOP WITH SIDE ENCLOSURE, GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, DECK WASH, LED SPREADER LIGHTS, ELECTRONIC CONTROLS, WINDLASS, ROD HOLDERS, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, COCKPIT SHOWER, OUTRIGGERS, WALK THRU TRANSOM, AM FM CD PLAYER, TACKLE LOCKER AND SO MUCH MORE.
SHE IS A FAST MACHINE WITH HER OUTBOARD POWER AND SHE RUNS LIKE A CLEAN MACHINE.
If you want to go fishing, crabbing, restaurant hopping, water sports or just laying around in that lazy cove, this is the boat for you. She even has the generator, which most don't, that makes anything you want to do that much more comfortable.
She is built on a deep V hull and has that handsome appeal that most people like in a boat.
Her deck is efficient and has a full array of fishing amenities.
The cockpit features a transom livewell, foldaway transom seat, cutting board and sink.
Aft facing jump seat is built into the back of the helm.
On the raised bridgedeck a portside L lounge seats three and the entire aft section of the bridgedeck raises on mechanical rams to reveal a cavernous storage compartmnet.
Belowdecks, the cabin is arranged with a V berth forward and a small mid berth aft, a complete galley, teak and holly cabin sole and a standup head with shower.
She is a beautiful boat and has the special touch of the Pursuit Builders. Quality throughout.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 3070 Express combines Express-style features with outboard power, creating a handsome, rugged performance package just as comfortable in open seas as it is cruising inland waters. The upper deck is centered by a custom welded, brushed aluminum windshield, stylishly designed, fully functional from the bridge, and complete with ventilating side windows. A wide, flush deck walkaround area enables easy access from the spacious cockpit to the forward bow. The ladder back helm seat is electronically controlled and conveniently located starboard, allowing a central entry to the cabin. A portside L-lounge is designed for relaxing and taking full advantage of the entertainment center, with optional icemaker, aft of the helm. An electronic lift of the bridgedeck reveals access to a lighted rod and gear storage area. The top deck is finished with cockpit coaming bolsters, a retractable rear lounge seat, a generous cooler aft, an insulated livewell, and a floor-mounted fishbox with a macerated overboard drain, and a practical transom door. The cabin features a teak dinette-style table and seating configuration with a cozy V-berth forward and a smaller diagonal berth amidship with storage beneath. The galley is complete with Corian counters, a microwave, an AC/DC refrigerator, and a stainless sink. A full, stand-up shower, vanity mirror and storage, plus a fully framed door are features of the VacuFlush head compartment. Teak and maple flooring throughout and decorator fabrics finish the 3070 interior with elegance and functionality.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN THIS BOAT HAS A "GENERATOR" GREAT FISHING GALLEY TACKLE LOCKERS HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE 4 STROKE OUTBOARDS
- REFRIGERATOR MICROWAVE OVEN CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR RAYMARINE AUTO PILOT ST-60 RAYMARINE DIGITAL DEPTH AND SPEED GPS AND PLOTTER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 6.5 KW KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN LED SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS ELECTRONIC CONTROLS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK EATURES
- ANCHOR HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE ROD HOLDERS ROCKET LAUNCHERS FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER BOW PULPIT DOCKSIDE WATER OUTRIGGERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR SHOWER ENCLOSED HEAD
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER COCKPIT COAMING LED NAVIGATIONAL LIGHTS LED SPREADER LIGHTS TACKLE LOCKER IN THE COCKPIT ELECTRIC LIFT STORAGE LOCKER FOR 12 RODS SWIM LADDER STAINLESS STEEL PROPS ENGINES SERVICED EACH YEAR BATTERIES, GROUP 31, 3 EACH, TWO ARE NEW IN 2012 50' 3/4" CHAIN WITH DELTA ANCHOR VACU FLUSH TOILET FISHWELL'S IN TRANSOM AND COCKPIT TELEPHONE HOOK UP. THIS BOAT IS A PURSUIT WHICH PROVIDES QUALITY ALONG WITH HIGH END FIT AND FINISH.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.