- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mag MPI FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2011 Rinker was featured at the Miami boat show and has as its several options a Bow Thruster, Versa teak platform, butter cream interior, cockpit fridge, Aft cabin TV , bow sun pad, swim lighting, built in grill, C80 Raymarine electronics, and much more. Low hours on the fresh water cooled Mercury 350 Mag MPI with Seacore drives. This is a lot of boat for the money! CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth AC / heat 12,000 BTU 26” Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Large Side Windows Large Skylight Style Hatch in main cabin Vacuflush Head w/ Stall Shower Settee with Dinette Table Mid Cabin Double Berth with TV Hanging Locker Premium Stereo System with AM/FM/MP3 Stainless Steel Safe
- Corian Counter tops Maple cabinetry Single Burner Range Microwave Fridge/Freezer 120V Stainless Steel Sink Plenty of Cabinet Storage
- Bow Sunpad Windlass Searchlight Swim Platform Rumble Seat/sunlounge Swim Ladder Wraparound Cockpit Seating Walk-thru Windshield Cockpit Wetbar with Blender Cockpit fridge/freezer Corian counters Built in grill Versa teak cockpit decking Swim lights Sirius Satellite Radio Stereo remote at helm Stereo Remote w/LCD Digital Display – Transom Stainless steel cockpit speakers
- Raymarine C80 Radar/Plotter/ GPS with gold chip Standard Horizon VHF
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 350-300 Mag MPI FWC with Seacore drives Bow thruster Bravo III Drives 5 KW Kohler Generator 114 hrs Hot Water Heater Electric Engine Hatch Macerator with Y valve Faria Digital Depth Indicator Dash Stereo Controls Full Dash instrumentation Lenco trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.