- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 4 Strokes
- Number of Engines
This Yellow hull 2005 Pro-Line Express combines the features of a good fishing boat with a spacious cabin that offers comfort and a family-friendly interior. With low hour twin Yamaha 225 4 stroke outboards, she cruises at 30 kts, and tops out in the 40's. She has all you need for a great fishing and family outing. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Vessel Walkthrough Step aboard this 32' 2005 Pro Line Express into the spacious cockpit featuring a 35 gallon baitwell, oversized fish boxes, rod holders, ample storage and a built in tackle center. Rear cockpit finds a fold away transom seat and to port a lounge seat and sculpted bolsters along with a command seat at helm for the captain. Moving forward and two steps down into the interior cabin with full galley including refrigerator, stove and microwave, head with hot/cold shower and a settee that converts to large berth for guests as well as a mid cabin sleeper for 2 as well. This great fishing machine is perfect for day cruising or a weekend fishing trip. Accommodations Convertible dinette converts to a large Berth Cherry wood accents Tan leatherette and decorator cloth interior 19" Flatscreen TV with DVD player AM/FM/CD stereo featuring XM satellite with 4 speakers and remote Fully enclosed head and shower with vacu-flush head AC/Heat
- Custom hard top with storage rack Full bridge enclosure Cockpit easy fold back sun shade Cockpit Table Fiberglass deck material Bow pulpit & rails Dive platform with integrated ladder Electronic remote spot light Spreader lights Navigation lights Fenders & lines Fender rack Port and Starboard windshield wipers Simpson Lawrence windlass Outriggers Transom door Transom shower Fishing features 35 Gallon live well 2 LARGE fish boxes Tackle center Coast Guard Pack stereo remote at helm
- Cool-matic refrigerator Tappan microwave 1 burner alcohol/electric stove Large SS sink Cherry accents
- Danforth compass. ICOM VHF. Raymarine E120 Radar/Plotter Raymarine Autopilot Garmin 6002 GPS/Fishfinder Fully integrated Yamaha Instrumentation Electronic throttle & shift controls.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yamaha 225 4 Strokes Kohler 5KW generator with 60 hours. Shore power with cords. Carbon monoxide detector 3 batteries. Automatic battery charger Inverter 110V Ac & 12V Dc electrical Polar Bay Reverse Cycle AC/Heat Bilge blower. 3 automatic Bilge pumps. Manual fire extinguisher. Hydraulic steering with tilt. Bennett trim tabs. Macerator and holding tank Pressurized Water Co2 detectors 30 amp shore-power and cables
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.