- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 9.9 Sail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Montgomery 23 was designed by Lyle Hess to fulfill the need for a quality trailerable with offshore cruising capabilities. Special attention has been given to the needs and desires of sailors who have experienced the shortcomings of other trailerable designs. Emphasis has been placed on strength, seaworthiness, and comfort, and special attention has been given to the development of outstanding performance. She has a proper, medium displacement hull, a wood-rich roomy interior, and many other outstanding features. Quality is stressed throughout, both in the materials used, and in workmanship. She stands in a class of her own.
- North Main with slab jiffy reefing - 2 reef points North Main cover (white) North 105 Genoa modified for furling with red leech & foot cover, sail marked at 90% & 75% furl points Cruising Design Flexible Furler #4
- Additional Equipment
- Wilcox-Crittenden ''Head-Mate'' fresh water flush head, holding tank, deck mounted pumpout fitting Stove: Kenyon flush mounted alcohol Old Kenyon stove, check valve wrench, additional parts Boarding ladder: High Seas, 4 step, 36" x 10", stern mounted VHF: lcom M25d, masthead antenna Depth sounder: Standard DS30, swing bracket mounted, puck transducer Compass: Aqua Meter Sailor Rudders: one-piece mahogany blade, two-piece mahogany & aluminum plate kickup Batteries: 2 Delco Voyager 12 volt with switch Anchor: CQR 15 lb. Plow Mast stepping & unstepping tackle Stern Pulpit Fire extinguisher Fog horn Alertl Locater kit ACR Anchor light Cockpit pad eyes for safety harness Life Sling Winch handles (2) Insect screens Modified bow stop & winch location Reinforced keel board Wheel bearing kit & seals Spare tire Additional roller 8' tongue extender Hull lift assembly (for hull work under bunks) Sailing rig - 2 part mast,boom, sail,lines,daggerboard, rudder, daggerboard trunk cap
- Trail-Rite ,tandem axle,surge brakes, bearing buddies, 2000 lb.Fulton winch & steel cable, hull bunks with keel guides and front roller
- 9.9 horsepower Evinrude Sail Outboard,1981,electric start (Additional) Motor raising/lowering rig with double purchase 2 OMC 6 gal.gas tanks, gas line hose, chocks in stern wet locker Master motor lock & assembly
- Eli 8' Sailor, fiberglass, 1983, Oars, Painter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.