- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 340 Sundancer is probably Sea Ray's most popular build ever and the layout is the reason why. Making full use of the wide beam this boat just gets the spacing right both inside and out. This boat has been kept well and has the right power with the 8.1 FWC V drives living in a clean engine room. Nice electronics plus Underwater Lights and a motivated seller that wants to see offers. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Centerline Master Berth Hanging Closets Reading Lights Ac/Heat Cherry Interior Aft U Shaped Lounge Converts to Double Vacuflush Head with Shower Dinette Converts Stereo CD Player Flat Screen TVw/ DVD In Salon Flip Down Mid Cabin Flat Screen TV w/ DVD
- Windlass Searchlight Swim Platform Swim Ladder Bow Sunpad Full Enclosure Slantback Cockpit Fridge Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Sink Aft Cockpit Bimini For Extended Shade Underwater Lights
- 2 Burner Range Microwave w/ Coffee Maker Fridge/Freezer Deepwell Sink Corian Counters
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury 8.1's FWC (378 hours) Kohler Generator (hours) Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Power Engine Hatch
- Raymarine C80 Color GPS/Radar Northstar VHF Mercruiser Smartcraft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.