- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nothing illegal about this Outlaw! Truly "Eye Candy" graphics and interior trim, matched to Merc 496 HO's with a reported 79 MPH WOT speed. Just 180 original hours, with Factory Motor Warranty thru Aug 11, 2013, and equipped to overnight at the dock with A/C, galley with microwave and fridge, pump-out head and a killer Clarion Mega Sound System with triple amps and a new set of JL Speakers. Mounted on her own Tri-Ax Eagle trailer, take her where the Poker Runs rule!
- Year: 2007 Make: EAGLE Model: TRI-AX
- COCKPIT COVER MOORING COVER AIR CONDITIONING BATTERY CHARGER/SWITCH SWIM PLATFORM TRIM TABS FRIGE/MICROWAVE PRESSURE WATER SYS MARINE HEAD TRANSOM SHOWER TWIN MERCRUISER 425'S
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Mix head-turning looks with explosive speed and you've got one wild combination. The 35 Outlaw boasts an aggressive design that matches its aggressiveness out on the water. Innovative hydro testing, wind tunnel technology and carbon fiber construction make drag a thing of the past. Comfort is a major player, with an expensive cabin; enlarged head and optional air-conditioning - even when the poker run is over, the party can go on all night. With plenty of amenities and room for eight passengers and three overnight guests, the whole gang can come along. This fast ride will certainly bring some fast times; are you up for the challenge?
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.