- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Marks FL) This Gulfstar 43 Mark II Trawler is a unique blue water cruiser based on the 43 Motorsailer. Built during the 1970's fuel crisis she combined a sleek hull with Perkins diesel engines to provide 9 knot cruising with low fuel consumption. She features a flybridge, sun deck, large open salon, galley with dinette, and two staterooms. Recently refitted, this beauty has extensive upgrades and improvements. She is ready for extended cruising and has room to live aboard.
With the 43 Mark II you have the room and comfort of a trawler. On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini. There is room to for everyone to enjoy the view with upper station and guest seating. The upper helm station is equipped with Furuno NavNet with C-Map, 4-kW Open Array Radar, Garmin 220 GPS, Icom VHF Radio, and Raymarine Autopilot. There's room for friends and family with guest seating to each side and a sundeck aft with room to relax, sunbathe, or entertain. Wide side decks lead forward with salon access on either side. The foredeck features stainless steel bow and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The salon is center with settee seating, large windows, and access to either side deck. There is cushioned seating, ice maker, TV with DVD, sound system, and lower helm station with Furuno NavNet with C-Map, Digital Tachometers, Full Gauges, Icom 502 VHF Radio, and Raymarine ST600R Autopilot.
The galley is forward and down with teak cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel double sink, three-burner gas range with oven, stainless steel microwave oven, coffee maker, and full size Norcold refrigerator with freezer. Across from the galley is a U-shaped dinette with under-seat storage and built-in freezer.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and shelving. The guest head has toilet and vanity with sink. The master aft cabin has king berth and ample storage. The ensuite master head has toilet, vanity with sink and shower stall.
Powered by twin 135-hp Perkins diesel engines this trawler is designed for economical cruising. They cruise at 9 knots with a top speed around 12 knots. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this classic 43' Gulfstar Trawler.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Forward Guest / Day Head Fully Galley with Wraparound Dinette Elevated Pilothouse with Lower Station and Settee Master Aft Stateroom with Ample Storage and Private Head
- Newer, Teak Cabinets New Counters Galleymaid Three-burner Range Full Size Norcold Refrigerator with Freezer Microwave Oven Coffee Maker U-Shaped Dinette wtih Under-Seat Storage and Built-in Freezer
- Elevated Salon Lower Station Port Side Settee U-Line Ice Maker Toshiba TV with DVD Player JVC Sound System with 12-disc Changer
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Stainless Steel Rails Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Side Deck Access Doors Elevated Aft Deck Flybridge with Bimini & Guest Seating Scuba Tank Storage BBQ Grill Freshwater Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Upper Station Furuno NavNet with C-Map 4-kW Open Array Radar Garmin 220 GPS Icom VHF Radio Raymarine Autopilot Lower Station Furuno NavNet with C-Map Digital Tachometers Full Gauges Icom 502 VHF Radio Raymarine ST600R Autopilot
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 135-hp Perkins Diesel Engines 5000 Hours 3 gph @ 1800 rpm 750 Range 8-kW Westerbeke Generator 30-amp Shore Power Four Group 27 Batteries Wired for Golf Cart Batteries Two Air Conditioners
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.