NOTE: PRICE REDUCTION TO $40,000.00. FRESH BOTTOM JOB 4/28.2014
OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED!!!
SCALAWAG, a Fjord 33 Motorsailer built to a very high standard in Norway to satisfy the requirements of both Det norske Veritas and the Lloyd's Register of Shipping. These modified full keel designs offer sailing performance, inside and outside steering, comfortable interior accommodations in a very capable offshore cruiser.
- Fwd cabin has a v-berth w/filler, full length shelves port and starboard, hanging locker to stbd and pocket privacy door. Walk thru head compartment with marine toilet and shower to stbd, vanity to port. Galley to port with convertible dinette to starboard. Pilot house has a quarter berth/settee to port, lower station is to starboard with chart table aft that can be used as a helm seat. Lights and 12V fans at all berths Curtains for all ports
- Port side galley with: Norcold 12/110v Ref/Fzr-New 2008 Gimbaled Force 10 two burner propane stove top (no oven)- Single SS sink Pressure cold water only (no hot water) Exhaust fan over galley
- Well layed out decks with easy access to the wide side decks from the cockpit to move forward in safety with high bulwarks to the bow. Ground Tackle: Double anchor rollers S/L manual windlass Fortress FX 23 anchor w/chain & rode Lewmar (Bruce Style) anchor Fortress FX 16 stern anchor Double life lines Ventilation: One deck hatch Four mushroom ventilators Cockpit bimini top w/zip on extension to pilot house-SS bows w/brown Sunbrella
- Pilot House: Uniden digital depth finder Garmin GPS-75 Icom VHF Benmar Course Setter auto pilot Raytheon SL-70 Radar-Needs new display Mounted hand held bearing compass Cockpit: Richie Compass
- Single 120V/30Amp shore power service Batteries/charger One engine start-New 1/27/2014 One D4 house battery-New 1/27/2014 One D4 Gel house battery-New 3/2011 100 amp engine alternator Pro Mariner Pro Tech 1230 Battery Charger Small pilot house mounted photo cell for battery float charge Small inverter for cell phone charger West Marine three bank low/high voltage alarm
- Perkins 4-108 Diesel w/3453 hours, ZF hydraulic transmission-New. Fixed two blade propeller Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/manifold and vacuum guage Bilge Pumps: One Rule auto/manual electric One electric "diaphram" One manual Whale Gusher-cockpit Marine toilet with holding tank, Y-valve and deck and overboard pump-out Hydraulic steering
- Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rigged w/deck stepped gold anodized Protor spar. All new chain plates-approx 10 yrs ago. Famet roller furling Sails: Conventional North main w/2 reefs and Lazy Jacks-8/10 yrs old-good condition 120/130% Tasker RF genoa-2 yrs old-excellent condition 120/130% converted to RF w/sun shield-good condition Lewmar Winches: Two #8 single speed halyard-mast mounted Two #40 tow speed cockpit sheet Whisker pole
- Other Features:
- FRESH BOTTOM JOB 4/28/2014-See Photos Pilot house center windshield opens Two windshield wipers Blister repair-1994, last bottom job 2012 Teak rubrail w/bronze striker Emergency Tiller 10# Alum propane bottle-cockpit and PVC tube w/three butane cannisters inside for emergency propane Two fuel deck fills (the one aft is not used or connected to the tank and is glued shut) Deck water fill fitting-Stbd Deck holding tank pump-out fittingt-Stbd Three 12V fans Electric horn
- Porta-Bote dinghy stored on deck Mercury 5 hp outboard engine on bracket
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.