- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PLEASE NOTE NEW PRICE AS OF 08/15/2013 OF $24,500.00.
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1985 SEA RAY 340 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 962 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 7-years. Sale includes PDF File of Owners manual, mainternance records. Radar shown on boat is inoperable.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular 1980s sedan courted entry-level buyers with rakish styling, expansive accommodations. Wide-open interior with comfortable salon, booth-style dinette, huge stateroom. Salon is dominated by distinctive bottle-and-glass cabinet with sliding tambour doors. Lower helm was a popular option. Topside features include cockpit transom door, fly-bridge seating for six, swim platform. Hatch in cockpit sole provides good engine access.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Salon w/Dinette Forward to Port Salon w/Sofa to Port Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Screened Sliding Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Transom Storage Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover) Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals (.PDF File) Maintenance Records Current Owner of 7-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.