- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fresh water boat lightly used. This beoat is in great shape and ready for a new owner. OWNER BUYING NEW BOAT AND WANTS THIS MAXUM SOLD. Priced to be the next 4100 SCB sold.
OWNER WILL CONSIDER 18' - 25' RUNABOUT IN TRADE
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 4100 SCB helm has an ergonomic design with a full complement of instruments and gauges precisely where they should be. A lofty flybridge offers above-water command and entertaining, and the spacious transom platform accommodates an optional electric davit for a personal tender. The flybridge is fully equipped with a two- or three-person helm seat, a portside aft-facing lounge, and an expansive sunpad area. Relax on the large foredeck sunlounge, with removable snap-in pad and stainless steel safety side rails. Spaciousness and luxury prevail in a salon rich in cherry or maple woods. Elegant Corian countertops embrace an epicurean's galley. Center placement of the living quarters and gentle changes in levels, create distinctive dining and lounge areas. Hardwood flooring, custom bedcovers, and an entertainment center add to the ambiance. The master stateroom offers full headroom, rich wood shelving, vanity compartments with mirrors, and electrical outlets.
- Accomodations and Equipment
- • Cherry wood interior • Air conditioning + heating • Central vacuum system • Vacu flush head system • Macerator • Water tank monitor • Head holding tank monitor • JVC stereo receiver • JVC 5 disc CD player • JVC dual cassette player • JVC VCR • JVC color TV • Master stateroom TV/VCR • Master stateroom AM/FM w/ CD player Galley Complete galley with lots of storage and easy to live with hardwood floor. • Ice maker (located next to salon entertainment center) • Full size refrigerator w/ separate freezer compartment • Coffee maker • 11 gallon hot water system • Blender • Microwave • 3 burner electric stove Flybridge and exterior Steps lead up to an unbelievably spacious flybridge which features a double wide helm seat. She has an L shaped seat to port with seating for up to seven adults. The aft area of the bridge is open with a huge sun pad. The bridge is fully enclosed with her bimini top and enclosure. Aft deck is kept clean and dry with an enclosure also. All canvases are in excellent condition. • Windlass • Foredeck sun pad • Windshield cover • Aft cockpit enclosure • Helm and seat covers • Huge L shaped bridge seat • Raytheon SL70 color gps/chart plotter • President digital depth finder • Standard Horizon VHF radio • Bridge AM/FM w/ CD player • Bridge sun pad • Optional flybridge table Electrical • Westerbeke oversized 9.6KW generator w/ 625 hours • Battery charger • Twin 30 amp shore power w/ cords • Batteries new in 2003 • Crossover fuel valves • Fresh water cooling • Remote oil filters • Trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For showing instructions please call Robert Lama 607-379-3728 or Email email@example.com