- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (340-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***PRICE REDUCED; SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) BAR NONE ONE OF THE FINEST WE'VE HANDLED, THIS 1990 SEA RAY 350 EXPRESS CRUISER BOASTS PAGES OF UPDATES / UPGRADES ALL OF WHICH TASTEFULLY DONE WITH AN OBVIOUS "OPEN CHECKBOOK" STYLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 720 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (New CruiseAir 16,000 BTU Unit w/New Controls), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, 26" LED Television in Salon w/KVH TracVision Satellite & Dish Network HDTV Receiver, Quicksilver 7.5kw Generator (150-hours), Windlass Anchor (Powder Coated Anchor w/New Anchor Road), Garmin 5212 (Color / Touch-Screen) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter/Satellite Weather & Open Array Antenna, Custom Sony Audio System w/CD-Player/1000W AMP/Sony Helm Mounted Remote Control, Custom Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (NEW Ice-Maker in Galley), LED Cockpit Lighting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Please see full specs for additional details on upgrades / updates; Highlights include ... New Garmin NAV System, TracVision Satellite Television, 26" LED-Television in Salon & 13" in Forward Stateroom, New Cockpit Upholstery, New Cabin Upholstery (Carpeting, Ultra-Leather Settee, Forward Stateroom Bolsters/Custom Linens), Custom Mattress in Forward Stateroom w/Fitted Sheets, Custom Granite Settee Table, Upgraded Fixtures (Lighting & Faucets), Custom Polished Stainless Anchor Light Mast w/Twin Burgee Flag Poles ... Vessel shows in above average condition, pride of ownership shows throughout. Highly recommended by listing agent!
19-Page .PDF Document on file and available for review upon request outlines past 10-years history of vessel including all maintenance and all upgrades including cost at time of install.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Called the 350 Express Cruiser (EC) until 1992, Sea-Ray's 370 EC is a modern family cruiser with contemporary sportboat lines and a very spacious interior layout. She's built on a good-running deep-V hull with a fairly wide beam, prop pockets, and side-dumping exhausts. While she has the same profile as the 370 Sundancer, the EC has a larger salon with an extended U-shaped settee and a bigger galley. There's a stall shower in the head, and a built-in TV can be pulled out and viewed from the salon to the forward cabin. Additional features include good interior headroom throughout, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform, cockpit wet bar, side dumping exhausts, and a fold away transom seat.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port / Starboard Hanging Locker's Note: Forward Berth w/Updated Privacy Curtain, Custom Bolsters, Custom Made Linens w/Fitted Sheets & Custom Spread w/Matching Pillows, Custom Made Inner-Spring Mattress, LED-Television Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note; Private Access to Head via Forward Stateroom) Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table Note: Settee Completely Re-Upholstered w/Tan/Neutral Ultra-Leather, Custom Granite Dining / Cocktail Table LED-Television (26") in Salon (Custom Mounted Above Settee) w/DVD & VHS Combo Unit. Note KVH TracVision Satellite TV w/Dish Network HD Unit all Custom Mounted Under Settee (see photos for details) Air-Conditioning & Heat (Note: New Cruiseair 16,000 BTU AC/Heat w/New Controls) Central Vacuum System
- Sink w/New Brushed Nickel Faucet & Matching Soap Dispenser Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer w/Stainless Face Panel Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven (NEW LG Unit w/Built-In Toaster) Ice-Maker (New) Note: All Galley Cupboards & Drawers w/New Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Compass Raymarine 218 VHF Marine Radio w/DSC Datamarine Tri-Data wDepth/Speed/Trip-Log Garmin 5212 (Color Touchscreen) NAV System w/Radar, GPS, Chartplotter, Satellite Weather, Open Array Antenna w/Custom Polished Stainless Mount Custom Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/1000-Watt AMP, CD-Player, iPpod/MP3-Connection, & (4) Infinity Marine Speakers w/300-Watts Per Channel Triax UFO Marine TV Antenna (Amplified) KVH TracVision M1DX Satellite Antenna w/High Definition ($2,995.00); w/Dish Network Mobile HD Received Box
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Quicksilver 7.5kw Generator (150-Hours) 12V Accessory Plug-in Dockside Cable TV Connection Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Note Powder Coated Anchor w/All New Anchor Rode (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Radar Arch w/Custom Anchor Light Mast Including (3) Flag Mounts, Custom Polished Stainless Mount for New Garmin Open Array Radar Antenna, Custom Stainless Steel Mount for KVH TracVision Dome Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Includes Piece for Swim Platform!) Transom Door Note Custom Exterior Tape Stripping Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) (4) Flush-Mounted Rod-Holders Transom Shower Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Custom Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Freshwater Washdown Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn 19-Page .PDF Document on file and available for review upon request outlines past 10-years history of vessel including all maintenance and all upgrades including cost at time of install. OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.