- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With low hours and engine warranties remaining until November 2014, "Checked Out" is ready for your inspection. The twin Yamaha F-350 setup produces an approximate 30-knot cruise speed and 45 knots top-end. Maintained by her original and knowledgable owner, "Checked Out" has lived an easy life, and is ready for her new home.
Easy to see in Stuart, FL; call for your appointment today!
Additional photos are available upon request.
- Features Include: • Custom T-Top • Full Eisenglass Enclosure • Rupp Top Gun Outriggers • (2) 45 gallon Transom Livewells • Clear Plexiglass with lid for baitwell • LEWMAR Windlass anchor system • Under gunnel gaff holder • WindLine Boarding Ladder • FireBoy Automatic System • Yamaha Digital Fuel Gauges • SeaMaster Fluorescent Lights (4) • SUUNTO Compass • Freshwater Washdown • Helm Air Conditioning • (3) Lee’s Custom Helm Chairs • Bow Thruster • Windlass Controls • (8) Rod Holders on T-Top • (6) Gunnel rod holders • (2) Stern Cleats • Cockpit Bench Seating • (2) In-deck, insulated fish boxes • (2) Cockpit spreader lights • Cockpit Tackle Storage/Drawers • Cockpit Door • 50 amp shore power • Cockpit Bolsters • Helm AC Displays • Kohler Generator (106 hours) • Hatch Lift for generator access • SS bow rail • (2) Digital Antennas • (2) Maretron GPS-100 • (2) Forward Running Lights • BOMAR Deck Hatch • T-Top Running light
- The 38’ Express has a double berth forward, a full head to starboard, and a mid cabin with double berth. • Forward Berth with hi-low dinette table • Galley with Sink and Dual Burner Stove Top • Whirlpool Microwave • Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer • Storage cabinets above galley • Granite Countertops throughout • Overhead Lighting • Head with full sink • Cabinets in head area • Mirror forward of berth • (2) Forward cabin reading lights • 20” LCD Television • (2) SMX Air Control displays (cockpit & cabin) • Storage in cabin entry steps • Storage Closet to starboard • Aft cabin twin berths • Bilge Access • Deck Access Hatch • Outlets throughout • FM/AM Stereo
- • Drink box with freezer plate (port side) • Sea Star Hydraulic Steering • (4) Stainless Steel Cup Holders • Bennett recessed trim tabs • Yamaha Digital Gauges • Drink box with freezer plate & freshwater underneath port helm chair • Gaggenau Grill & sink underneath starboard helm chairs • CruisAir Unit • Helm Seating (port & starboard) • Storage underneath seating • Teak Drink Table (forward of helm station) • SeaMaster Fluorescent Lights (4) • Waterproof switches & Breakers with indicator lights
- • (2) Furuno NavNet VX2, GPS, Plotter, Radar, Bottom Machine • ICOM M504 VHF • Simrad AP 28 Autopilot • Clarion AM/FM Stereo with JL Audio Speakers
- All personal safety gear and fishing tackle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.