- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY CREATIVE SELLER SAYS TO BRING ALL OFFERS!!!
OPEN TO TRADES OF CARS, BOATS, PLANES, RV’S AND ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHOUT A HEARTBEAT!!!
MAJESTIC is far better than her asking price might suggest. Low hours on her Detroit 8/92’s, a clean and very presentable interior added to a new generator in 2004 with only 200+ hours, as well as a factory installed Bow Thruster, make her an attractive package.
But, wait, there’s more! …… MAJESTIC also has an Owner who is known for his creativity. He is more than happy to listen to deals that involve trades (must not have a heartbeat!) or other departures from the norm….. Bring it on, let’s make a deal!!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding MAJESTIC into the large cockpit, you have a ladder to the flybridge, a door to the engine room and a sliding door to the main salon. Before entering, note the etched glass marlin scene in the main salon window. Moving forward thru the main salon, you pass the galley to port and a dinette to starboard with stairs going forward in between. Continuing forward there is a bunk stateroom to starboard, the master stateroom to port and the VIP stateroom all the way forward.
- Main Salon
- Entering from the cockpit thru a sliding door, you have an L shaped couch to port and 2 bucket chairs to starboard. There is storage under the couch. Vinyl overheads with recessed lighting on dimmer switches, fresh carpet and warm teak woodwork make this a comfortable place to relax. New 37” TV/DVD in 2013 6 Disc CD Player AM/FM receiver Surround Sound speaker system Custom Blinds and fabric valances Central vacuum
- Teak and holly sole on port side, open to salon, separated by a mirror backed Corian topped bar counter. Dinette is to starboard with a teak table. Under counter Refrigerator and freezer Dishwasher Sharp microwave/ convection oven Trash compactor Garbage disposal Icemaker Washer Dryer in companionway
- Master Stateroom
- New TV/DVD in 2013 Walkaround Queen berth Drawers and hanging lockers Mirrored bulkhead Separate zone air conditioning Reading lights Head and shower
- Guest Stateroom
- VIP has double berth Drawer and hanging storage Plasma TV/DVD new in 2013 Shared head/shower with guest stateroom
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks Storage room Both have reading lights
- Bow pulpit and rails Fresh and salt water washdowns Anchor windlass, with deck foot switches Plow style Anchor with approximately 300’ of chain Brower 1500 lb. Low Profile Davit
- Engine controls in box on starboard side Rupp outriggers Center rigger Rocket launchers on flybridge aft rail Fish box Bait well Bait freezer Transom door to swim platform Fiberglass coaming
- Flybridge has 2 helm chairs, 3 sided Strataglass enclosure with rollup cutouts, as well as a Bomar hatch in the factory hardtop. Guest seating is forward of the helm with comfortable cushions. Helm includes engine gauges, synchronizers, and twin lever controls, bow thruster controls and a custom electrical control panel beneath the wheel.
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno 48 mile Radar Icom VHF Backup Icom VHF Autohelm Tridata Speed & distance Log Furuno NavNet radar/gps/chart plotter and depth Jensen marine AM/FM/CD player and speakers Compass Running Lights Anchor Light Searchlight and spreader lights are currently inoperable
- Onan 13.5 kw genset, 2003 w/ approximately 200 hours 60 amp battery charger Battery parallel switch Telephone and cable TV inlets 50 amp power cord (8) 12 volt batteries in engine room (2) 12 volt batteries in series for 24 volts to power windlass and thruster
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Detroit Diesel 8/92 engines, one with approx. 100 hrs. and one with approx. 1,600 hrs. Twin Disk transmissions Micro commander electronic Controls Airseps Oil change system Dripless shaft logs Fire suppression system in engine room Cruisair Reverse cycle air conditioning Automatic bilge pumps Electric heads Macerator pump
- Dinghy and motor seen on foredeck are specifically excluded.
- Last haul out was December of 2012. While out the following took place: Props were sent out for “balancing” 2 coats of bottom paint on hull 3 coats of white Interlux on running gear 8 bronze fittings replaced with new All new zincs installed Blue underwater lights were added Superstructure and topsides were waxed Also, in 2013 Engines and generator were serviced Interior was detailed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.