- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have been waiting for the right coastal cruiser to come along that won't break the bank, you better give me a call quick. She has 2 Ford Lehman 135hp engines and a Kohler 4 KW generator. All 3 were serviced in June 2013. With a fuel burn of 4 1/2 gallons per hour at 8 1/2 knots She is very economical to run. She also has 6 deca golf cart batteries that are less than 1 year old (2012). The hot water heater was new in 2012. Fuel filter system is over sized Racor 900. There is also a Splendide washer & vented dryer. There is a lot of good years left in this very desirable Sundeck cruiser. There is a water filtration system and 2 A/C units to keep you nice and comfortable. She is right at home at a secluded anchorage or on the move to the next stop on your journey. She would make a good Loop cruiser with her bridge clearance at 15'6" and draft at 3'6". Give me a call so I can tell you more about your new boat.
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Standing on the very roomy aft sundeck, there is a table and chairs for enjoying a meal alfresco with fantastic views all around. There is also a wet bar on the sundeck. There is a boarding ladder going down to the swim platform where you will find a hot and cold shower and a swim ladder. Back up on the sundeck moving forward and up 3 steps you enter the upper helm station where you will find seating for at least 8. The upper helm is completely covered with a large bimini for lots of shade. Under all the seats you will find lots of storage, including a deck box for storing all your dock lines when your on the move to the next destination. Moving down the companionway, you step into the main salon. Beside the companionway steps you will find, on the port side, an ice maker. The port side also has an easy chair facing the sofa, that folds out to a queen size bed on the starboard side. Forward of the sofa is the lower helm station and to the port is 2 chairs at the bar that look down on the cook in the galley. The galley is on the port side with large stainless sink, microwave, toaster oven, fridge & freezer, 3 burner propane stove & oven and again lots of storage. Opposite the galley is the forward head with shower. Moving forward again, you find the forward cabin with a double bunk up and single down, hanging locker and vanity. Back up in the main salon moving aft, you drop down 2 steps to enter the large aft stateroom. You have a walk around queen bed center and 3 hanging lockers that activates a light when the door is opened (very nice) . There is lots and lots of storage. To the port side you enter the private head with a stall shower. This is a very nice and private aft cabin.
- Engine Room
- • 2 Ford Lehman 135 hp Engines...1965 hours... Just Serviced June 2013 • Borg-Warner Transmissions • Direct Drive • 3 Blade Bronze Props • Coolant Overflow Reservoirs Added • 1 Kohler 4 KW Generator... 86 hours... Just Serviced June 2013 • Original Flat Pancake Sea Strainers Replaced with Large Groco Sea Strainers
- • Garmin 492 Chart Plotter • Garmin GPS 128 • Robertson/Simrad AP 2500 with Remote (auto pilot) • Faria Depth Sounder New 2012 • Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio Upper Helm New 2013 • Standard Horizon VHF Lower Helm
- On Deck
- • 44 lb CQR • A large Danforth like second anchor • 200' of chain with 150' rode • Simpson/Lawrence Sprint 1500 Windless • 8 Fender Holders • 2 Fender Boards • Sea Aid Throwable Life Ring • No Teak Decks
- • Electric Davit for Dingy • 4 12 volt fans • Mermaid Programmable 12000 BTU A/C Forward • Cruise Air 16000 BTU with Digital Controls Aft • Ice Maker • Wine Cooler • 2 Bilge Pumps • Splendide Washer & Dryer • Coby Flat Screen TV with Sea Tenna Power TV Antenna • 12 Volt Oil Change System • 6 Deca Golf Cart Batteries New in 2012 • 3 LED Motion Lights • Solar Lights at Gate and Hatch • 2-30 Amp Service with Cords and Spare 50 Amp Y • Cable TV Inlet
- Fire Prevention
- • Halon System in the Engine Room • 3 Fire Extinguishers
- Broker Comments
- The current owner has owned this boat for 13 years and has had some great times on it. She is ready for a new owner and some new adventures. It has a great layout, with lots of storage and the sundeck is great for lounging and enjoying the natural surroundings. This boat will make someone a very happy boater. Come and see how she fits!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional YachtBroker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details