- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original owner lift kept no bottom paint, 441 hours on twin Volvo 5.0 liter engines, generator with 12 original hours….(just serviced) triple axle trailer included. Under pictures please see original price sheet showing all standard and options on this particular Chaparral.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beautiful lift kept Chaparral 280 Signature with all factory options, extremely well maintained and ready to cruise. Convertible dinette forward high low table with cushion filler sleeps two Sun shade / screen on overhead hatch Privacy curtain Port side main cabin U-shaped seating area converts to single berth Enclosed head with Vacuflush head system with holding tank and macerator Sink with hot and cold water Hand held shower Mid berth sleeps two Marine Air heat and air conditioning Sony AM/FM CD player Emerson TV
- Samsung microwave Kenyon single burner cook top Isotherm AC/DC refrigerator Sink with hot/cold water
- Anchor bow roller with windlass and foot controls on bow Sunpad for forward deck Walk through windshield Radar arch Full enclosure
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map 182 Color chartplotter Digital depth meter Ray 215 VHF Jabsco spotlight
- Kohler 5 KWE generator in sound shield 12 original hours…just serviced so yes it runs. 3 batteries 30 amp shore power service Battery charger 120 volt outlets in cabin and cockpit
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo 5.0 GXI 441 original hours Volvo 270 SX outdrives Halon system
- Broker's Comments
- This Chaparral has been extremely well maintained, all new cabin and cockpit carpet. Triple axle aluminum trailer included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES