- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wow! This is an amazing center console with staggered Yanmar 315 HP Diesels retrofitted to a 2012 with only 65 hours!! Cobia Towers, Garmin Electronics, Trolling Chairs and lots more!! This is a must see!! Call today for information.
- Standard Equipment
- Binnacle mount control Twin gauge package SST props Twin fuel filters 100% composite construction (no wood) Hand-laminated F.G. hull/All composite construction Hull and deck laminated together Hydraulic steering Self-bailing cockpit with sea scuppers Dusky swim/dive platform Oversize center console with step-down well Electronics/storage compartment in console dash Instrument panel with rocker switches and circuit breakers Custom windshield with grab rail Signal flare utilitube stowage compartment Console door to step-down well Console cushions Pop-up cleats fore and aft Stainless steel bow eye and bow chocks Anchor stowage compartment Navigation lights Automatic bilge pumps H.D. rub rail Stainless steel rod holders 40 gallon transom live well Hawse hole with stainless steel cleat (pr.) Tackle launcher combo fiberglass seat
- Electric down riggers 15 ft. outriggers New washdown pump New live well pump / 40 gallon live well Power assist steering Cobia tower with full controls Garmin GPS map – 5000 series 18” HD Garmin radar Custom glass windshield Full acrylic wing doors Bravo X diesel stern drives/removed and serviced (50 hours) Glendenning electronic controls with sync (2) station master electronic engine controls API batteries Auto pilot VHF radio Lift kept 17 rod holders
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht