- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original owner 420 hours on Caterpillar 3126 350 HP engines optional L-Shape seating on helm deck every factory option including numerous upgrades.
- Forward v-berth doubles as dinette with seat backs making overhead bunks. Sunshade / screen on overhead hatch. Teak and holly floor with custom carpet cover Sony AM/FM CD Player with 2 speakers in cabin. Custom installed Sharp 15” flat screen TV DVD Player Heat and air conditioning
- Princess single burner cook top Norcold AC/DC refrigerator Goldstar microwave Sink with hot and cold water
- Electric flush head with holding tank and macerator pump. Sink with hot and cold water with hand held shower.
- Bow pulpit with roller. Maxwell windlass with foot controls on bow. Fortress aluminum anchor. Fender racks on bow rail. Walk through marlin tower. Full enclosure Lee double spreader outriggers Lee center rigger. Teaser reels Zodiac 6 man life raft in canister on hard top ( not inspected) Overhead life jacket storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Hydraulic engine and transmission controls Hydraulic steering Trim tabs Furuno FCV 582L color fishfinder Northstar 6100 I color GPS Chartplotter Furuno 24 mile open array radar Icom M-127 VHF Glendinning engine synchronizer Robertson AP11 autopilot ACR 406 EPIRB 2 stereo speakers on helm deck
- Tower Station
- Icom IC M502 VHF Glendinning Synchronizer Robertson AP 11 repeater head for autopilot Trim tab controls Engine tachometers Hydraulic throttles and gears Hydraulic steering Northstar 952 X GPS chartplotter Remote spotlight
- Rigging station with livewell Starboard tackle storage Coaming pads 4 gunnel mount rod holders 10 rocket launchers on tower Fresh and saltwater washdown in cockpit Transom fishbox Fishbox in floor with macerator pump Transom door Pompanette 130- class fighting chair ( not shown in storage)
- Westerbeke 5 KW diesel generator 571 hours 3 batteries 30 amp shore power service
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3126 350 HP 416 hours ZF transmissions Racor fuel filters Fireboy fire suppression system
- Broker's Comments
- Best equipped 32 Albemarle on the market!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES