AT OUR DOCKS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
The Contender 32ST is part of the ST series based on the proven Tournament model, but with the addition of the John Cosker designed double stepped hull. The 32 ST gives you all the fish raising features you would expect from Contender, but with a faster, more efficient hull design.
When the 32 ST is equipped with twin Yamaha 300HP 4 strokes, you will see a top end speed of 68+ mph and efficient cruise speed of 40 mph, only burning 21 GPH.
Like all Contenders, we can build your boat to meet your specific needs and wants. If you want a hardcore fishing machine, it can be custom built and outfitted to your specifc needs. If you want bring the family out for pleasure boating and still have the ability to fish, options like the forward seating can be selected.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 32' ST continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few. Whether it's a kingfish tournament off North Carolina or billfish tournament off Miami, this is the boat that can put you in the winner's circle.
- Standard Equipment
- Hull & Deck • Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System • Foam Floatation • Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door • Self-Bailing Cockpit • Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck • Heavy Duty Rub Rail • Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors • Custom Painted Boot & Pin Stripe with Choice of Colors Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments • Forward Anchor Locker with Storage • (1) 130 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box • (1) 96 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box • (2) 60 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Aft Fish Boxes - Port & Strbd • (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers - Port & Strbd • Twin 40 Gal. Transom Livewells, Aft Above Deck - Excludes Plumbing Console • Walk-In Console with Head Compartment • Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage • Lockable Storage Mechanical • International Lighting • Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light • Hydraulic Steering with Custom Steering Wheel • K-Plane Trim Tabs • Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel with Indicator Lights • 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Aft • High Speed Compass Hardware • Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware • Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring with Cleat (Pop-Up) • (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings • (2) 8” Stern Cleats • (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats - Midship • (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders • Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
- Factory selected options
- BATTERY w/ (ADDITIONAL) BILGE PUMP w/SWITCH (ADDITIONAL) HEAD, ELECTRIC w/Y-VALVE CONSOLE, CUSTOM SPORT (MID SIZE) CONSOLE, HELM POD FOR CUSTOM SPORT ROD HOLDERS, KING FISH (1 Pair) T-TOP, HARD TOP (FIBERGLASS) AFT FISH BOX-DRAIN OVERBOARD w/MACERATOR PUMP LIVEWELL, CLEAR LID, ETCHED u LIVEWELL, CUSTOM LEANING POST PLUMBING LIVEWELL, PUMP UPGRADE TO 1100 GPH UNDER GUNNEL ROD RACKS (6) CLEATS, POP-UP, STERN CLEATS, POP-UP, MID SHIP FRESH WATER SYSTEM LADDER, GARELICK BUILT IN TRANSOM - STBD SIDE LIGHT, BILGE (LED STYLE) SALTWATER WASH DOWN UNDER GUNNEL LIGHTING UNDERWATER LED LIGHTS (4) FLUSH MOUNTED 2nd HYDRAULIC STEERING CYLINDER STEERING WHEEL, BRUSHED STAINLESS W/KNOB (EDSON) TILT STEERING HELM TRIM TABS, K-PLANE MODEL 280S BENCH SEAT, REAR, FOLD DOWN BOLSTER BACKREST FOR CUSTOM L-POST FOOTREST, FOLDING LEANING POST, LIVEWELL CENTER, CUSTOM W/REAR FACING SEAT SEATING, FORWARD, U-SHAPED w/ CUSHIONS COCKPIT COAMING BOLSTER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.