- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI Horizon FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLEAN, WELL CARED FOR AND ABSOLUTELY COZY....THESE PHOTOS TELL THE STORY, LOADED WITH PLENTY OF UPGRADES!...NEWER ENCLOSURE AND FLAWLESS COCKPIT SEATING AND LEATHER INTERIOR.
With her tall freeboard and cavernous interior, the Cruisers 3672 conveys the impression of being one of the larger 36' express boats on the market. She is in fact a big boat for her size and Cruisers designers succeeded in delivering a maxi-volume yacht with an innovative interior, plenty of cockpit space and attractive lines. She is built on a cored modified-V hull with prop pockets and an integrated swim platform. This twin-stateroom floorplan replaces the aft settee with a stateroom with bulkhead and privacy door. What makes this layout highly unusual is the single-level salon sole; in other midcabin designs the settee/aft berth is nearly always a step down from the salon floor. Additional features include a walk-thru windshield, a stall shower in the head, excellent engine access, and a cockpit wet bar and spacious room for plenty of guests for entertaining. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Walkthrough The Master Stateroom is located forward with a Queen size Island berth, there are hanging lockers and plenty of storage. The head is located forward of the salon it has a shower and vacuflush head. The salon is spacious providing plenty of room for entertaining. It is equipped with a large Flat screen TV, large sofa and table as well as designer storage stools. The galley has a two burner glass cook top, Samsung microwave and an AC/DC refrigerator. Aft of the salon is a large private stateroom additional stateroom with its own entry. It has two bunks and a Flat screen TV with DVD. The helm area has leather seating, excellent electronics with Autopilot and Seastar hydraulic steering with autopilot. Visibility is excellent for navigation and docking. There is a spacious cockpit with seating for 6 more adults and a cockpit table for dining. There is also a wet bar and refrigerator. Transom locker has plenty of storage and a large heavy duty swim platform with easy access to and from the water with a full size swim ladder. Accommodations Forward Centerline Master Privacy door and head entry Dual Hanging Lockers Dual Zone AC/Heat Forward Head with Stall Shower and Dual Entry Large carpeted Salon Ultra leather settee converts Salon Flat Screen TV Cabin Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Cherry Interior Cocktail/dining table Radio-Pioneer AM/FM/CD Salon speakers for entertainment system Air Conditioning/Heat- Cruise Ai Central Vac Refrigerator/freezer-Norcold Vacuflush head Hot water Microwave -Samsung
- Depth sounder VHF- Standard Horizon Compass- Plastimo GPS-Garmin 3010 Radar-Garmin
- Cockpit speakers Full instrument cluster Cockpit hot and cold shower Extended Swim Platform Swimming ladder Cockpit table Electric windlass- Maxwell Co Log-speedometer Cockpit U-line Refrigerator Wet bar Covers Full Bimini Camper enclosure (new)
- Engines & Mechanical
- 7.4L MPI Fresh water cooled Mercury Horizons 145 hrs 7.3KW Kohler Generator -345 hours Oil exchanger system Fireboy fire suppression system Dripless Shaft Logs Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 110V Battery charger 4- Batteries NEW BOTTOM PAINT AUGUST 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.