- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum w/Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) INSIDE / RACK STORED WHEN NOT IN USE THIS 1993 POWERQUEST 270 LASER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 454-Magnum 365-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Refrigerator, Pressure Water System, (2) Batteries w/Switch, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Boat Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Silent Choice Exhaust, Drop-Out Bolsters (Helm & Companion Seat), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Cabin w/Port & Starboard Facing Settee's
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger
- Drop-Out Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Dual Ram Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Boat Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure) Silent Choice Exhaust OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS Current Owner of 7-Years Inside Rack Stored (Summer & Winter) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.