- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum 300-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) RACK STORED VESSEL OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp MPI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 83 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Cockpit Enclosure, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Large Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. Seller will review / entertain all reasonable offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Value-priced express blends traditional styling with roomy accommodations, solid construction. Carpeted mid-cabin interior with attractive cherry trim sleeps four, includes convertible dinette forward, enclosed head, full galley. Single level cockpit means no step to trip over. Standard features include walk-trough windshield, radar arch, burlwood dash, electric engine hatch lift, transom shower. Note cockpit redesign in 2002.
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin Cherry Wood Cabinetry & Accents
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Radar Arch Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bravo III Sterndrive NO Bottom Paint!! Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Slant Back Rear w/Large Center Window Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS ALWAYS INSIDE RACK STORED WHEN NOT IN USE ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.