- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C 32A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hatteras GT60 takes its exterior design cues from the previous 60. With a newly redesigned cockpit and a touch of panache added to the overall design give this 60 a unique style of her own. The interior accommodations found in the GT60 are not only more open, but are designed with a level of sophistication not often found in a convertible. Larger window framing allows for better views, and beautifully combined wall coverings and exotic woods create a more open layout while continuing to provide a warm and luxurious environment.
Best sport fisher on the market, CAT engines C 32 A 1700 HP each with extended warranty until 2015. Owner has upgraded and needs to sell fast!
Vessel is equipped with many extras from factory including GPlink technology by CAT, twin generators, fully loaded and completely fish rigged!
OWNER IS READY TO SELL HAT TRICK ASAP, BRING OFFERS!
- Garmin GHC 10 auto pilot Garmin 7215 GPS touch screen 2 Furuno LCD displays for Radar / Cameras / Fishfinder Chirp 3KW transducer/ Fishfinder 1kw Furuno black box computer Bow thruster controls Clarion remote control Stainless steel helm with high gloss teak console 2 Icom VHF M604 radios with electric drop box console above helm ACR search light 4 JL audio speakers LED spreaders lights Air conditioning on flybridge Painted white non skid deck 2 Murray handcrafted pilot seats with stainless steel pedestals 8 cubic feet freezer Cool box Ritchie compass Air-conditioning CAT emergency remote controls Seacrylic enclosure by P&R canvas 6 rod holders Storage under seats Center console with dual access to front seats Aluminum ladder with starboard black steps Painted non skid deck
- Samsung LCD 46 inch pop up TV, Series 8 Bose sound system Bluewater table cherry wood with storage Salon sectional sofa (wood mark) metro style L shape with boxed seat and t back cushions, wood block legs and arm / rod storage, tic tac toe design , spring down cushions, hinges for arm storage CO2 monitor system Brand new U line icemaker Wave WIFI system Aft entry Pneumatic sliding door ($7,000.00 factory updgrade) Amtico floor entrance
- 3 refrigerators 1 freezer (Jenn air) Sharp convention oven/microwave 7 drawers for storage and 4 double door storage Corian countertop and 4 double door storage Corian countertop with 2 bar stools and footrests Corian dinette table for 4 next to galley 4 1/2" Beveled planks teak Amtico Flooring
- Master Cabin
- Bose sound system Samsung flat LCD 32" Closet Storage under bed 4 LED ceiling lights 2 headboard LED reading lights Private shower and head Co2 and smoke detector Master stateroom headboard with ultraleather, straight sides and straight top, 3" flat satin cherry molding along top and sides
- VIP Cabin
- Twin beds with emergency escape hatch and reading LED lights Closet and 4 drawers for storage and port side storage above bed Head and shower inside cabin Co2 monitor system and fire smoke detector Samsung 19" TV with DVD stereo in lieu of AM/FM/CD stereo
- Companion Way
- Laundry room with stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer Shower and head to share with fwd starboard cabin Storage under steps
- Starboard Side Guest Fwd Cabin
- 2 Bunk beds with closet and Co2 monitor system Storage under bed
- Starboard Side Cabin Mid Ship
- Bunk bed with closet Co2 + smoke detector Storage under bed
- Cockpit Area
- Built-in port fish box Eskimo ice maker with flybridge monitoring system 540 lbs per day capacity Starboard side fish box Livewell tank aft Fresh and Raw water wash down system Dock fresh water quick connect 2 Shore 50 amps power cords with glendening Cockpit deep freezer 2 refrigerated drink boxes JL Audio Speakers Cockpit coaming lights Electric deep drop reel connection Teak cockpit package Fish fighting chair is excluded on this listing Teak cockpit package $ 74,000.00 Cockpit lift up Coaming gate
- Engine Room
- Caterpillar engines C 32 A 1700 HP upgraded with warranties until 2015 or 1500 hrs Two Onan generators 21.5 kw with 600 hrs Sea Recovery watermaker 60 gallons per hour capacity, ($19,000 value) Craftman air compressor Craftman tool box ( tools not included ) 6 Odyssey batteries with 2150 cranking amps Rule 3600 gph 24 volts bilge pumps GP Link CAT monitoring system, Allows you to monitor the engines from any ipad or computer from any remote location Dual racor filters for each engine Video cameras system
- Remarks & Highlights on this vessel
- As additional items this amaizing sport fishing vessel features : Hull painted with Alex Seal, Aristo Blue A total of 52,000 BTU Air conditioning system Bow deck fresh water wash down system FLIR camera Open Flybridge deep freezer system with 8.0 cubic feet capacity, top load Black mask painted on bow as Hatteras GT series Non skid white painted deck on bow and flybridge Cherry wood interior Satin Finish, easy to clean Electric bow thruster mounted inside 12 inch tunnels Interior and exterior LED lights Sea hawk antifouling paint Very low draft only 4' 9" Eskimo icemaker built into cockpit fish box port side with 540 lbs daily ice production This vessel has a powerfull engine package for long trips and fishing tournaments with her 1700 Hp x 2 engines will give approx top speed of 39 kts and 33 kts cruising speed, with approximate fuel burn of 120 gls per hour with 1745 gallons on board, giving the owners a good range over 300 nautical miles at crusing speed! Twin Generators 21.5 KW operating on a single generator can hold the amp load. power management efficient Large water maker system Engine room headroom is close to 5' 10" which allows easy access throughout engine room at sea for inspections. Great service accessibility. Four (4) Stateroom layout (8 persons sleeping capacity inside cabins)
- ITEMS EXCLUDED ON THIS LISTING
- Owner has been upgraded to a new yacht the items below may be pictured but are excluded from listing. 1.- Fish Fighting chair located in the cockpit 2.- Murray wood high gloss teak step on cockpit area 3.- Tools inside Craftman steel tool box on port side engine room 4.- Directv Receivers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.