- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This turnkey, handsome Ed Monk designed aft-cabin cruiser with walkaround decks offers comfort and performance in a timeless design. House is set well forward on foredeck to maximize salon and galley dimensions. Two-stateroom interior is arranged with offset V-berths forward, walkaround queen bed aft, spacious salon open to mid-level galley.Of note are her twin salon deck doors, handcrafted teak joinerwork, and two roomy heads with stall shower. Molded in steps lead from the wide side decks to an aft sundeck with room for entertaining. Low hour 3208 Cats cruise at 8 knots and reach a top speed of 11-12 knots. Engine room is spotless and shows owner pride of maintenance.
Equipment features include solar panels, electric dinghy davits, Genset, AC, full flybridge enclosure, full electronics.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Ocean Alexander's high quality joinerwork is evident throughout the bright and airy interior of this trawler. Starting forward is the guest cabin with offset berths and ample storage and ventilation. Just aft and to stbd is the forward head with electric toilet, solid surfacing countertops and separate stall shower. Next aft is the mid level galley. U- shaped and open above, it offers plenty of working space while remaining connected to the activity in the salon. Lift up stairs to the salon provide easy engine room access The big salon has an L-shaped settee with high low table to port, Just forward of the settee is the lower helm with sliding door access to the side decks. Forward in the salon is a serving counter and to port is the port sliding door, lounge chair and entertainment cabinet. Steps down from the salon lead to the master stateroom with centerline queen berth, his and hers cedar lined closets, dressing table, and many drawers and lockers.The ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower is to port. Overhead a big hatch provides light and ventilation by day, subtle rope lighting at the base of the berth sets the mood in the evening.
- Solid surfacing counter with matching white dual sink and bright tile backsplash Norcold front loading 12v fridge/freezer with separate battery banks charged directly,from solar panels Empress 3 burner electric range Built-in microwave Complete set of dishes and galleyware
- At both helms Garmins 740s chartplotters Robertson AP 300 Autopilot Datamarine depth and speed instumants Uniden VHF's Ritchie compass Remote spotlight controls Sony stereo with Bose speakers Samsung flat screen TV in salon Bennet trimtabs Furuno Radar at upper helm Water Temp alarm at upper helm
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 3208n diesels with 1300 hrs. Racor fuel filters Reverso 3 port oil change system Onan 8kw Generator 1333 hrs Batteries: 2X8d and 1X 4d gel cells Xantrex True charge 60 Battery charger with remote panel Hynautic Steering Marine Air Conditoning Hot Water Heater 2x 135w Kyocera solar panels on tilting bracket Separate 12v battery bank charged directly from solar panels for refirgeration system All interior and running lights are LED's 110v system with Marinco power cords Extensive inventory of parts and spares Electric heads Hot water hearter
- Deck Gear
- Maxwell electric windlass Manson supreme anchor on bow roller 27 and 37 lb Fortress anchors Foredeck washdown Stern washdown Swim platform with shower Swim steps Kuumo BBQ Sunshades Breeze booster Marquipt boarding ladder Drideck flooring on aft deck and flybridge Fully enclosed flybridge canvas Fold down radar mast Cockpit cushions Fiberglass flybridge table
- Broker's comments
- The Ocean Alexander 423 Classico represents the best of what a classic trunk cabin trawler can be, both in quality and refinement of design. This is the perfect Bahamas or Loop cruiser that will transport you with comfort and a good turn of speed.
- Additonal Equipment
- 12' AB RIB dinghy with 4 stroke Tohatsu 15 hp outboard 2012 Stern davits with electric winches Complete parts and spares inventory
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask you EYS broker how! Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com