- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) The 25' Parker 2510 Walkaround is a tough, go-anywhere fishing machine. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room and pilothouse with cabin for comfort. Re-powered with a 2005 Volvo Penta engine she has the ability to get you out and back quickly and safely.
The Parker 2510 features the northeast style hull with 10" beam that goes anywhere, handles any water, and lets you run with the big boys. At the same time she is light enough to be trailered.
The large open cockpit features ample fishing room with a center engine box providing convenient seating. There are wide side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, anchor, and windlass.
The hardtop offers weather protection and features helm seating with Morse controls. Equipped with Furuno electronics including 1515 radar, 1650DF color sounder / plotter, EPIRB, and two VHF radios. Below is a cuddy cabin is a with V-berth and under-berth storage.
This Parker Walkaround is a heavy-duty charter fisherman that's ready for serious fishing. Her 2005 Volvo Penta 5.7L engine has only 2613 hours with a recent valve job and new water pump and has a DuoProp sterndrive. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Parker 2510 Walkaround.
- The Parker 2510 Walkaround has twin berths which can comfortably sleep two or be used for storage. A lockable cabin door will allow for protected storage of personal items. Ample room for rods has been provided under the gunwale along with rod holders on the deck. A stainless steel, one-piece bow rail surrounds a wide walk space and allows for safe movement around the deck. With over eight feet of cockpit space available, this walkaround has plenty of room to maneuver. Equipped with a hardtop, this is the perfect boat for all-day fishing.
- Cuddy Cabin V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage Porta Potty
- Deck & Hull
- Dark Blue Hull with White Top Side Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Roller Stainless Steel Bow Rail Hardtop Top Mounted Rod Holders Spacious Cockpit with Engine Box Saltwater Washdown
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 1515 Radar Furuno 1650DF Color Sounder / Plotter Two VHF Radios EPIRB
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 320-HP Volvo Penta 5.7L Engine DuoProp Sterndrive with Spare Propellers Recently Rebuilt - Valve Job & New Water Pump 2613 Hours Morse Controls Lenco Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.