- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat is in much better then average condition and really needs to be seen to be appreciated. The owners have really kept the boat updated from a cosmetic and mechanical standpoint. Great 2 stateroom layout and a lot of boat for the money. Be sure to check this one out before buying any other. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- When you enter this boat it is hard to believe that this isn’t a forty footer. Carver’s designers have done an excellent job packing a lot of living space into this 38’ hull. With staterooms forward and aft (each with their own head) the lay-out provides excellent privacy for two couples. A bright and roomy galley with adjoining "U" shaped dinette are perfect for enjoying meals together or for an evening of playing games. The dinette converts to sleep two. The Salon has updated wood floors, nice settee, icemaker and a flat screen TV w/ DVD. The forward stateroom has a diagonal double berth along the stbd side. To port there is a head with an electric toilet and a vanity with a sink. Aft is the master stateroom with a diagonal double berth in the aft, port corner. A nice sized head is to stbd with vanity with sink and a separate stall shower. The aft sundeck is covered by a hardtop and is fully enclosed with removable canvas. It is carpeted and a great place for a table and chairs. Forward and up a couple of steps is the fully enclosed fly bridge with helm chair and companion bench seat. Forward of the helm is a large bench seat for guests. The bridge is covered by a bimini top and includes a full enclosure. 3 Units AC/Heat
- Princess 3 burner propane stove/oven Norcold refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven (new) Pressure hot/cold water system Generous storage cabinets Wood floor Stainless Steel Sink
- Swim platform Hot water swim platform shower Swim ladder F/B bimini top F/B full enclosure Sundeck fiberglass hardtop Sundeck full enclosure Sundeck table and chairs Sundeck carpeting Foredeck sunning pad Windlass Great Bridge Seating Search light (remote controlled)
- Simrad AP12 Autopilot Color GPS Icom IC-M59 VHF Radio Horizon Depth Indicator Flo Scan Fuel Meter
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 7.4L FWC Inboards (702 Hours) Kohler Generator (410 Hours) Hot Water Heater Halon System Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.