- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126b's 100hrs SMOH
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you've been on a Cabo then you know its all about a beefy quality build and if you have not then you need to before you buy any other open style boat. This boat is over the top in terms of condition and simply stunning inside and out. Probably the cleanest engine room of any boat I've ever photographed and one look tells you this is a boat that has been kept right. IF YOU FIND ANOTHER 35 CABO NICER PLEASE LET US KNOW WHERE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics & Details.
- Forward Offset Berth 17" LCD Flat screen TV/DVD Carpet over Teak & Holly Teak & Holly Interior wood, teak, satin finish Dinette Table L-shape lounge, converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Lighting, recessed halogen Ports (2), opening Stereo/CD/MP3, (4) speakers – (2) salon, (2) forward Storage, compartments and drawers below berth Storage, locker, hanging, cedar-lined, starboard AC duplex outlet/GFI Access to anchor rope/chain locker AC/Heat Vacuflush Head w/ Stall Shower Dressing seat Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade Storage, rod locker, 8-rod capacity
- Dual Padded Helm Seating Portside Bridge Deck Seating Tuna Tower with Controls Sunshade, Arch-Style Bench seat and Backrest at sunshade Compass, flush-mount on control box Steering and Controls (Glendinning/electronic with trolling valves) Molded fiberglass standing platform Quartz Spreader lights Anchor run light on mast Under-hardtop lights, LED: 3 white, 1 red, with 2 dimmers Enclosure, 3-sided, EZC2Y Front Panals with Strataglass Back Curtains, with (2) U-Zips Tower Station: Tachometers, starts/stops, trim tab controls Outriggers double-rigged Center-rigger Outboard grab rails, port and starboard Rocket Launcher 2 rod holders mounted on each tower leg ( total of 4) Transom Door Fresh & Raw Water Washdown Drop Down Rod Storage In Cockpit Bait Prep with Sink Cockpit Freezer Bait tank, 40-gallon, molded into transom Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system Windlass Bow Pulpit
- Dual Northstar 6000i Radar/GPS/Echo Sounder Modules Simrad AP26 Autopilot Cat Electronic Engine Monitors Dual Icom IC-M502 VHF's Furuno RD30 Speed/Depth
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3126b's 450hp ea 100 hours SINCE MAJOR OVERHAUL Overhauled in 2011 at 700 hours due to issue with original aftercoolers **Aftercoolers replaced with newest models** Westerbeke Generator Oil Change System Phase Three Battery Charger Day Hatch Access Full Bridge Deck Lift Access Steering system, hydraulic, Teleflex-Seastar Rudders, bronze, high-strength, with high load bearings (low friction, precise control) Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers Fuel filters, with water separators on main engines and generator Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant Fuel tank, fiberglass, fire-retardant vinylester resi
- Cook top, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with Corian cover Corian countertop Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Microwave Oven Refrigerator/freezer, side-by-side, AC/DC Sink, single, deep, molded-in Storage, compartments and drawers throughout Undercabinet lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.