- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-Litre LH 220-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS WELL CARED FOR 1998 FORMULA 280 SUN SPORT OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre LH 220-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives (Note Stainless Steel Propellers) and only 380 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Camper-Top), GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, 30-AMP Shorepower w/Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows. Sale includes owners manuals. Note newer batteries and newer refrigerator.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish sportcruiser with top-quality amenities, premium hardware is long on styling, performance, work-manship. Spacious cockpit boasts huge wraparound lounge aft (convertible into giant sun pad), double-wide helm with flip-up bolsters, refreshment center, passenger side lounger. Well-appointed cabin with dinette/V-Berth features enclosed head, storage lockers. Note walk-through windshield, power engine hatch.
- V-Berth Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Hanging Locker Aft to Port Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator (Located in Cockpit Wet Bar) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn OWNERS MANUALS 2ND OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.