- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LOWER PRICE! CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS SAYS HE WANTS IT GONE. EXCELLENT POWER WITH CAT 3196 640-HP ENGINE'S WITH ONLY 481 ORIGINAL HOURS; FRESH BOTTOM PAINT 4/2014 AND FRESH PROPS 4/2014. THIS BOAT IS READY FOR THE SEASON AND IT'S NEW OWNER. GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1998 SEA RAY 500 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3196TA 640-hp Diesel Engine's with only 481 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Central Vacuum, Westerbeke 8.3kw Generator (782-Hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Washer/Dryer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, New Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log, Radar, GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Low hour freshwater boat with all desirable options i.e. cherry-wood interior, black/gold exterior striping, newer tan camper-top canvas package, and 640-hp CAT's. Highly recommended by listing agent.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling yacht, the 500 Sundancer (called the 480 Sundancer in 1990-91) was one of the largest sportcruisers on the market during her 1990's production years. With her long foredeck and sleek profile, the 500 combined luxury and extravagance in what was once a state-of-the-art package. Her sheer size is impressive enough, but it's the expansive, high-style interior that caused first-time viewers to catch their breath. Here, laid out on a single level and presenting a panorama of curved bulkheads and designer furnishings, the Sundancer's accommodation's rival those of a small motor yacht. There are two private staterooms, two heads (each with a stall shower), a plush U-shaped sofa aft, and a wide-open salon with excellent headroom throughout. The cockpit--with its triple companion seat, full wet bar, and circular lounge seating--can seat a small crowd. Additional features include a reverse sport arch, wide sidedecks, and a huge engine room.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Head w/Access via Forward Stateroom (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin to Port w/Privacy Door Guest Cabin Hanging Locker Forward Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Large Settee in Salon w/Cocktail Table Entertainment Center to Port w/Television / Stereo System Central Vacuum Cherry Wood Interior Package Hardwood Cherry Sole in Galley Washer/Dryer Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) 3-Burner Stove (Electric) Microwave/Convection Oven Lazy Susan Glass/Beverage Storage Lower Swing-Out Bar Cabinet
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Tri-Data / Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (7) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord w/Power Cablemaster Westerbek 8.3kw Generator w/Sound Box (782-Hours)
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Transom Shower Radar Arch Dockside Pressure Water Connection Dockside Phone/Cable TV Connection Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens NEW in 2011) Dripless Shaft Logs Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Pressure Water Connection Owners Manuals FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Michael Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.