- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Factory 5kw Generator (200hrs)
Wabasto Diesel Heater
New dodger, bimini, full cockpit enclosure, and isinglass covers.
Stern Anchor package with Windlass
Ideal for long distance cruising or living aboard
Huge master suite
Plenty of light and opening ports throughout
Roller furling Mainsail and Headsail
- Interior Layout
- Entering through the companionway, you climb down the elegantly curved steps into the main salon. Her interior is finished and warm teak and leather fabrics. To starboard is the large dinette with the drop down table which easily converts into a double berth. Across to port is the settee with a centerpiece that folds down into a convenient side table. There is a flat screen TV mounted on the forward bulkhead which is easily viewable from anywhere in the main salon. Salon storage is plentiful under both settees and outboard. The navigation station is located on the starboard side of the boat, aft of the dinette. Access to the day head is down the hall to the aft cabin as well as engine access and electrical panel. The galley is situated on the port side of the boat just aft of the main salon. The U-shape configuration affords plenty of counter space for preparing meals. The counter tops are finished in Corian. There is large double basin stainless steel sink, top and front loading refrigerator, top loading freezer, microwave, stove oven combination, and plenty of storage.throughout. The highlight of the Hunter 450 is the massive aft cabin. This is an ideal space for owners to enjoy their time aboard whether it be while circumnavigating the globe or during a weekend getaway. The master features a full queen sized berth which is accessible from both sides. There is generous storage throughout with plenty of drawers and hanging locker space for all of your gear. The en-suite head is a split configuration with a shower and bathing compartment separate from the head an vanity area. This is especially useful for two people to get ready for their day without having to inconvenience each other. The aft head compartment also acts as a day head. The VIP/Guest cabin is located forward of the main salon. Guests will enjoy the large pull-man style berth to starboard which provides for extra room. There is bookshelf outboard and drawer storage underneath. There is a large hanging locker to port along with cabin seating and cabinet storage. The en-suite head is located in the foremost section of the cabin. It features a manual flush marine head, vanity with mirror and a single basin sink.
- Mast & Rigging
- Selden B&R Aluminum Rig, two spreader, with internal mainsail furling system Selden Aluminum Boom Profurl Headsail roller Furling system Mainsheet traveler on arch (1) Lewmar 48CST Electric Halyard Winch (1) Lewmar 44CST Halyard Winch (2) Lewmar 48CST Genoa Winch (1) Spinlock Triple Rope Clutch at Halyard Winch (1) Spinlock Quad Rope Clutch at Halyard Winch All Lines led to cockpit
- Garmin GPSmap 210 Chartplotter Raytheon SL70 Radar Raytheon Radar Dome on Mast Autohelm Wind Instrument Autohelm Speed Instrument Autohelm Depth Instrument Autohelm Autopilot Adelco VHF 5200 Marine Radio Ritchie Magnetic Compass Level-O-Gauge Brass Ships Bell
- Additional Equipment
- Westerbeke 5.0KW Generator (200hrs) 30amp/125volt shore-power with cord Heart 2000 Watt inverter charger Tank level indicator Coldstar Microwave Princess 3-Burner stove/oven combination unit Flat Screen LED TV in Salon Flat Screen TV in Master Cabin JVC Stereo with speakers in main cabin and cockpit Dodger & Bimini with full enclosure for cockpit and covers for the isinglass Cockpit cushions Deck pad for aft deck Propane Locker with (2) tanks Horizon 1500 Series Electric Windlass with foot Controls at Bow Plow style anchor with Chain and Rode Lewmar Anchor Windlass at Stern with Aluminum Fortress Anchor, Chain, and Rode. Soft bottom inflatable dinghy with outboard and cover Dinghy Davits on transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.