- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONE LOOK IS ALL IT WILL TAKE!
OWNER IS READY TO SELL NOW!!
"Sea Lady" is absolutely the nicest 280 on the market. Extensively re-fit in 2013 to the point that the only thing "1996" about her is her fiberglass (and that's been buffed and waxed!)
Take a minute and peruse the full specifications - You'll be amazed at the upgrades completed this year (2013)!
If a spotless pocket cruiser is on your wish list... Don't let "Sea Lady" get away. Call for an appointment to see her today!
- V-Berth forward with shelves to port and starboard screened hatch over for ventilation. U-surround seating in salon with filler to create a king berth or "playpen". Drop-leaf table which easily seats six for drinks or dinner. Hullside shelves to port and starboard. Storage under settees. AC/DC panel overhead of dining table. 7 fixed ports and 4 opening ports with screens making it light, bright and airy below decks. Hanging locker to port. Galley at starboard at base of companionway. Huge master berth aft to starboard (King size!) with storage bin aft. ** All NEW Cushions (Including foam) Throughout!
- Origio 4100 2-burner alcohol stove Icebox Single bowl sink (3) Hullside lockers Utensil drawer Two under counter cabinets Overhead galleyware storage Full compliment of galleyware and dishes Countertop extension for food prep
- Garmin 176C GPS/Map w/ storage carrier Autohelm Tridata Raymarine wind speed & direction (2013) Apelco VHF Weems & Plath clock, barometer and thermometer Ritchie 4" compass Stereo w/ CD player (2013) Salon & cockpit speakers
- (2) Group 27 - lead acid deep cycle batteries (2013) 20 amp automatic battery charger Bow, stern steaming/deck lights (2013) Pedestal lighting for cockpit ambiance (2013) 12 Volt Hella fan in salon 50' Marinco 30 amp dockside electrical cable
- Cruiseair 5500 BTU carry-on AC Rule 750 automatic bilge (2013), manual bilge Racor fuel filters Edson manual steering wheel Manual head w/ holding tank and macerator Engine raw water pump (2013) Engine hose replacement (2013) Mixing elbow (2013) Fuel gauge (2013) Head pump kit (2013) New water hoses (2013) Water tank sanitized (2013) Engine gauges at helm: oil pressure, voltage, temperature, tachometer, hour meter BC Fire extinguisher
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) Danforth anchors Bimini w/ two sail windows Dodger is like new with 2013 Isenglass 1997- 8'8" Water Tender fiberglass dinghy Cockpit cushions Stern rail seats with cushions Lifeline fender caddy's Cockpit lighting Hatch board rack @ companionway Flag & staff Boat hook Winch handle pocket @ helm First aid kit USCG approved safety package (4) Life jackets Swim platform & ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- ALL NEW RIGGING & TURNBUCKLES (2013) New mast from Hunter (2013) - Upgraded in thickness in size Genoa, main: Sails just refurbed at Advanced Sails and are in EXCELLENT condition NEW Hood furling system (2013) Lewmar 16ST primaries Lazy Jacks on mainsail All lines lead aft thru spinlocks Windex @ masthead (2013) Many new halyards (2013)
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Sea Lady" is definitely the nicest 280 you are ever likely to find! All 2013 upgrades were done with nothing but the best in mind. Sellers have too many "toys" and are going to concentrate on their trawler. Her sea-kindliness and spacious accommodations will surprise you. Come be impressed! Fresh Trinidad bottom paint (3/2013) Hull compounded and waxed (2013) Cove and boot stripes (2013) Refinished teak & holly sole (2013) Non-skid repainted (2013) Interior refinished with original Hunter product (2013) Good spares inventory of belts, filters, clamps
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.Brokers outside Florida contact the office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info