- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Dartmouth MA) The Luhrs Alura 30 is an agile and capable sport fishermen with lots of downeast style. Roomy bridge deck, large cockpit, and comfortable cabin make her a serious fisherman with the comforts of home.
The bridge deck features a new Sunbrella bimini top, aluminum radar arch, starboard helm, helm and companion seats. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Furuno 1721 radar, Lowrance depth sounder, Furuno digital depth finder, Garmin GPS, and two VHF radios. The large cockpit gives you more than enough space to maneuver, and features 100 square feet of space, high gunwales, in-deck fish / storage boxes, raw water washdown, stepover transom, and a swim platform with boarding ladder. Everything you expect with a Luhrs and more.
Inside you'll find a cabin well-qualified to fill the needs of a weekend of fishing. The Alura 30 features an upscale interior with teak & holly sole. There is an elevated dinette forward, with under-seat storage, that seats four and converts to sleep two.. Port side is a galley with solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, drawer and shelf storage, top loading ice box, two-burner stove, refrigerator, and microwave oven. The starboard head compartment includes head, vanity, and shower.
Powered by a single 350 Crusader with 270 horsepower she will cruise at 15 knots @ 3000 rpm. This Alura 30 Classic is a good-looking, well equipped, well maintained sport fisherman that's ready fish. If you are serious about fishing and want to do it in style, call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this 30' Luhrs Alura 30.
- Convertible V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage Hanging Locker Teak & Holly Sole Compact Galley Enclosed Head with Shower
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Molded Counter Stainless Steel Sink Pressurized Hot & Cold Water Two-Burner Alcohol Stove Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Traditional Downeast Styling Stainless Steel Bow Rail Aluminum Radar Arch New Sunbrella Top Helm and Companion Seating Transom Seat Stepover Transom Swim Platform Washdown Pump Built-in Baitwells and Fish Boxes Three Watertight Bulkheads Dual Aluminum Fuel Tanks Aluminum Water Tank
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 1721 Radar Furuno 667 Digital Depth Finder Garmin 220 GPS Lowrance Depth Sounder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Single 270-hp Crusader 350 Engine Cruises 15 knots @ 3000 RPM 1.5" Stainless Steel Shaft with Spur Line Cutter Battery Charger Electric Head with Aluminum Holding Tank 8-foot OMC Roll-up Dinghy with Wood Floor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.