- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Philippe Briand-designed Jeanneau boats are outstanding sailing boats with huge, accommodating, workable interiors. Many of them, of course, are sold into the charter fleets, a testament to the ruggedness of their construction, and their dependability. This boat had a Jeanneau-fabricated swim platform and boarding ladder added to her transom. She has a complete teak interior, New Perkins engine, Newer Sails and Spinnaker top this Sun Fizz.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- She sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms, plus 3 settee berths, berths for a total of 9 berths. Spacious cockpit and wide, comfortably spaced companionway opens into main salon, amidships. Salon features an L-shaped port galley, starboard navigation station with a large, forward-facing desk and contoured seat. Aft-berths are located port and starboard and feature ample light and headroom with opening ports. Forward of the portside galley, the large, U-shaped settee has a centerline drop-leaf table, which converts to a double berth, and faces a matching, single settee on starboard. Master stateroom is located forward and features a full V-berth, opening ports, and large overhead hatch. A private head is located port side of the stateroom and features a large oval s/s sink and hot/cold pressure water system with shower. Storage is spacious with starboard hanging locker and dresser console, as well as shelving on both sides of the V-berth. Ample storage is located on both sides of the main salon in side shelves and settee compartments. Headroom is spacious throughout and a light, airy atmosphere provided by three overhead hatches and side portlights.
- Two Burner Propane Stove with oven Twin Stainless steel sinks with Pressure and Manual Pump Cabinets and Storage
- Windlass with Plow Anchor Two Lewmar 44 self Trailing Two Lewmar 40 2 Speed One Lewmar 24 2 Speed One Lewmar 30 2 Speed Two Lewmar 30 2 Speed main One Lewmar 8 Single Pro Furl roller furling New Life Lines Dodger & Bimini Top Large Cockpit with storage 7 Seating Genoa 130 Quantum Main sail Quantum
- Electronics & Helm
- Edison Helm Plastimo Compass Raymarine C80 Plotter & Radar Raymarine Auto Helm ST6002 Raymarine St60 Wind, Speed, Depth Data Marine Wind West Marine VHF 580 Alpine C/D Stereo With 4 Speakers
- 30 Amp Service Wind Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins Model 4-108 Diesel Inboard 50 HP 350 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.