- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ISLAND PACKET'S POPULAR 445 CENTER COCKPIT!
ONE OF THE BEST CENTER COCKPIT CRUISING SAILBOATS ON THE MARKET!
ONE OWNER - LOW HOURS - VERY CLEAN - BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED!
If you've been searching for an incredibly well maintained center cockpit world cruiser, you have found her! From her beautiful Flag Blue hull (Alexseal Premium Topcoat 501 paint that can be easily touched up if needed) with Vivid Red Stripe to her like-new interior you are sure to be impressed with this yacht. Add to this her Low Hour 8KW Generator with Sound Shield, Nice Electronics Package, Bow Thruster, Electric Winches and all the other special features and we think you will agree she is an exceptional value! Don't settle for second best and don't pay for new when you can get a value like this. Have a look at everything she has to offer then call today for an appointment - we think you will truly appreciate the Gift of the Magi.
- The salon features full-length settees port and starboard in beautiful Ermine Leatherette upholstery. The salon table can be stowed against the forward bulkhead or folded out for entertaining. A wine rack behind the table is hidden when the table is stowed. Large windows surround the salon providing panoramic views. The port settee extends to the centerline to make a double berth. Lighting is abundant throughout the interior. Recessed lights and numerous, well-placed halogen reading lamps, all with dimmer switches, illuminate the spacious cabin. Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center - a highlight of this yacht! It features a high-backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray, cabinetry space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. This area is sure to be popular with both captain & crew. There's also a wet locker within arm's reach. The gourmet galley includes opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The top-loading refrigerator and freezer, with digitally controlled cooling units, provide generous cold storage. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Also featured in the galley are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, deep double sinks, a slide out trash bin, a microwave oven and abundant cabinet and locker storage. Other enhancements include Corian counter surfaces with integral sea rails, a Force 10 LPG range/oven. Two sizable staterooms are perfect for living aboard or world cruising. It is difficult to call one a master as they both offer exceptional amenities including island berths and ensuite heads. The aft stateroom features plenty of hanging storage with extra height provided by the outboard hanging locker. Access to the aft lazarette storage area is available through the aft bulkhead. Both staterooms include numerous opening ports, large overhead hatches and deck vents, providing plenty of light and ventilation. Both berths are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket storage area. Both heads feature vanities with Corian countertops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and VacuFlush electric heads. Directly across from the forward head door is a large hanging locker. Beautiful Ermine Leatherette Upholstery in salon, Nav Station chair and Aft Cabin Seat 15 Opening Ports Peek A Boo Shades on head ports & large salon windows 6 Opening Hatches with Ocean Air screens and shades 7' Headroom Recessed Halogen lights with dimmers throughout Chrome Plated cabin lights with dimmers
- Force 10 Gimballed 3-Burner Propane Cook-Top with Oven (Like New) Tappan Microwave Oven 10 gal. Propane Tanks stored in outside below deck locker Trident propane control Frigoboat Keel Cooler Freezer and Refrigerator, Isotherm pullout refrigerator (total 3 units) Additional Refrigerated Drink Drawer Double Stainless Steel Sinks 10 Gal. Water Heater Seagull Water Filter Beautiful Corian Counters and Abundant Storage
- ICOM M502 VHF Radio, Standard Horizon ram mic in cockpit Raymarine ST60: Knot, Depth, Wind Indicators mounted in Seahood Raymarine 6001+ Autopilot with Mamba Lewmar Drive Raymarine Autopilot Remote ST600R Raymarine E80 Radar Chartplotter w/GPS Ritchie Powerdamp compass Custom Edson Pod 4KW Radome on Kato Mast Mount Toshiba TV and DVD player KVH Direct TV System
- MasPower 8KW Generator with sound shield (only 306 hrs) 12Volt Fans in Forward and Aft Cabins (7) Lifeline Type 27 AGM batteries Xantrex Freedom 25 Battery Charger/Inverter ProMariner galvanic isolator Link 10 Battery Monitor Balmar MC612 Regulator Balmar 100amp Alternator (12) 12-Volt Outlets (2) 50ft. 30amp power cables & 50amp splitter Dynaplate grounding system with copper ribbon throughout hull Forespar Lightening Master
- Yanmar 75HP Diesel - Model 4JH3-TE (only 600 hrs) Dual Racor Filters w/Remote Gauge Cruisair Marine Air Conditioning w/ remote (total of 3 units - one 16,000 and two 7000 BTU) with individual controls located in salon and both stateroom SidePower 6HP Bowthruster with cockpit joystick Two Vacu-Flush Electric Heads Macerator Pump Separate enclosed showers in each head Automatic Electric Bilge Pump and Manual Bilge Pump Rule bilge pump control at helm Engine Alarms Manual Fire Extinguishers Gauges: Chartplotter, Cockpit gauges for oil pressure, water temps, RPM's, & battery. Acu-gauge tank monitoring system Custom fuel tank clean out ports Max VP Prop - 3 Blade Whitlock Mamba Drive
- Hull/ Deck /Cockpit
- Flag Blue Hull with Vivid Red Stripe (New Alexseal Premium Topcoat 501 Paint that can be easily retouched if necessary) Bimini and Dodger Full enclosure with screens Custom awning/cover Kato Arch Deck and arch floodlights Helm: Leather Wheel Cover Lewmar folding wheel Instruments at Helm: autopilot, compass, wind, speed, depth, chartplotter, bow thruster joystick, anchor control, cockpit lights, 12V receptacle Windshield Kit Rubrail - coextruded hi impact vinyl with S/S striker S/S dorade style cowls with S/S guards (4) Muir Cheetah 2500 Anchor Windlass - Reversible, electric, with deck and cockpit controls (1) Fortress chain and nylon, (1) 45# CQR w/ 250 ft chain Chain stopper Deck Freshwater Washdown (4) Cockpit chairs Folding Teak Cockpit Table Companionway salon doors and storm boards S/S Chafe Guards at all chocks and cleats S/S Rubrails at all chocks and cleats Mast pulpit Lifesling Line storage in lazarette & bow locker (6 running rig line compartments in cockpit) Swim Platform shower Fenders & lines Davis Windex
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig: Quantum Jib & Staysail, and In-Mast Main Harken furlers for staysail and genoa Rear cockpit mainsheet traveler Standing Rigging: Single Mast, dual backstays & single forestay, double spreaders, self-tacking staysail Running Rigging: Halyards for jib, staysail, and main, and spare halyard (5) Spinlock stoppers Winches: Six in cockpit: Two - 10" Electric, Two 6" Manual, & Two 4" Manual. Three winches on mast with main and jib halyard brakes Boom preventer bale
- WYS Disclaimer/ Exclusions
- EXCLUSIONS: Owner's Personal Items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with all brokers on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info