- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS) EXCEPTIONALY CLEAN THIS BOATHOUSE KEPT 1992 SILVERTON 34 CONVERTIBLE SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP THROUGHOUT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 800 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover & Fly-Bridge Enclosure), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter), Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft Deck Carpeting, Bose Surround Sound Audio System in Salon & Aft Deck, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior finish in above average condition (boat house stored Summer/Winter), interior updated w/custom ultra-leather sofa (converts to berth) & barrel chair. Sale includes owners manuals. VERY nice boat and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A restyled version of the company's previous 34-foot convertible (1989-90), the Silverton 34 Convertible offers an impressive combination of low cost, contemporary styling, and comfortable accommodation's. She was built on a solid fiberglass hull with more transom deadrise and slightly more beam than her predecessor. Both single- and twin-stateroom floor-plans were offered in this boat, both with an island berth in the forward stateroom, and both with the galley down from the salon level. The single-stateroom floor-plan has a full-size dinette opposite the galley. In the two-stateroom version, a small guest cabin with upper/lower berths is available for guests, and the dinette is relocated to the salon. Either way, the salon dimensions are somewhat modest although the wraparound cabin windows, light oak cabinetry and pastel fabrics add to the impression of space. Additional features include a stall shower in the head, wide side-decks, side-dumping exhausts, a swim-platform, and a bow pulpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Island Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Electric Flush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Large Salon w/Sofa to Starboard (Converts to Berth); Note Newer Ultra-Leather Sofa Salon w/Barrel Chair (Custom Ultra-Leather) Forward to Port Bose Audio System in Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (12-Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Impulse Depth Sounder Raytheon GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player w/Bose Exterior Speakers
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Dytek Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft Deck Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover) Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Halon Fire System Horn Owners Manuals Dockside City Water Connection Current Owner of 15-Years BOAT HOUSE KEPT SUMMER & WINTER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.