- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Bayliner 5288 Pilothouse is a large, comfortable cruising vessel that offers a lot of boat for the money. It has three staterooms, including a full-beam master, and two heads; the galley is open in the salon which is great for socializing; and the flybridge is enormous.
This boat is powered by two Man diesels that will cruise at 20 knots, and is fully equipped with air-conditioning, a watermaker and a dinghy. The owners have taken exceptional care of the boat, so everything is in superb condition.
Finally, the boat is held in an LLC which may have tax advantages.
Turn key boat. Call now to see it!
- Entry to boat is via the spacious swim platform. A step up takes you into the cockpit, which has a moulded fiberglass stairway up to the flybridge. That staircase also lifts up to provide access down into the engine room Entering through sliding doors takes you into the salon. This has a sofa and table to starboard, and two chairs to port. Forward on the same level is the galley, which has a full sized refrigerator, an oven and microwave. Up three steps takes you to the pilothouse which has a fully equipped helm surrounded by passenger seating. There are doors port and starboard leading out onto the wide side decks for easy docking. Down a stairwell from the pilothouse takes you to the staterooms. The master stateroom is aft and features an athwartships bed with space to walk around both sides, a countertop with a sink, and a private head with a shower. Forward through a short passageway you pass a guest cabin to port with over & under bunks, and a washer dryer. To starboard is a guest head with separate shower. The VIP cabin is forward and features an island queen berth. • (5) Zone Reverse-Cycle HT/AC: Salon 1 & 2, Pilothouse, Master, VIP • ASKO Stacked Apartment-Sized Washer and Dryer Units • Rebuilt Shower Sump • Vacu-Flush Heads • Central Vac System
- Two fresh-water cooled Man diesel engines provide 660 HP each. They have about 730 hours, and were recently gone trhough by Man with new valve kits to tune of around $30,000. They are in excellent condition. 15 k/W Westerbeke generator with 1400 hours.
- • 15 kW Westerbeke Genset (1420 hours) • 2.0 kW Trace Inverter/Charging System • 20amp Battery Charger • (4) 8D AGM Batteries • (4) 12v AGM Batteries • 12v/24v Electrical Distribution Panel and Systems • 110ac/220ac Electrical Distribution Panel and Systems • 240 VAC / 60Hz • Glendinning Cable Master 50Amp/250V
- Pilothouse Helm: • Raytheon 72 mile Open Array Radar • Raytheon RL70C Radar/Chartplotter • Raytheon RL80C Radar/Chartplotter • Raytheon L760 Depthsounder • All HSB2 Plus Series & Updated to V4.09 • Raytheon ST6000 Plus AutoPilot • WestMarine 580 VHF Radio • Ritchie Compass • New GPS Antenna • Bennett Trim Tab Controls • Jabsco Spotlight Controls • VDO Gauge Engine Synchronizer • Bow Thruster Controls • Fuel Transfer Control Switch • Reverse-Cycle HT/AC Controls • (3) Windshield Wipers w/ FW Wash • Windshield Defrost • Hynautic Steering • Hynatuic Controls • MAN Diesel Monitor Control Panel • Fireboy Fire Suppression Control Panel Bridge Helm: • RL70C Radar/Chartplotter • Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio • Raytheon ST600R AutoPilot • Ritchie Digital Compass • Bennet Trim Tab Controls • Windlass Controls • Jabsco Spotlight Controls • VDO Gauge Engine Synchronizer • Bow Thruster Controls • Hynautic Steering • Hynautic Controls • EPIRB 406 MHz (RapidFix EPIRB with GPS Interface)
- • WesMar Bow Thruster • Lewmar Electric Windlass • Delta Anchor w/ 350' Rhode (200' of chain and 150' line) • Raw Water Washdown for Anchor • Fresh Water Washdown for Rhode • Cockpit Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower • Glendining Cable Master with 50Amp / 250Volt Power Cord • (5) Zone Reverse-Cycle HT/AC: Salon 1 & 2, Pilothouse, Master, VIP • Village Marine Tec Watermaker with Backflush (400 gpd) • Custom Stainless Steel Aft Deck Support and Safety Stanchions • Nick-Jackson 600# Davit System • 2005 11' Caribe Deluxe with 25hp 4stroke Outboard • Removeable S/S Tender Chocks • Jabsco Spotlight • Molded F/G Stairsteps from Aft Deck • Engine Room Access from Aft Deck • Transom Door • Stern anchoring system • Lewmar Anchor Windlass • Bridge Covers, Tender Cover, Bimini w/ Stainless Suppports • Flybridge Wetbar with Sink and U-Line Refer
- • 12.5 Cu ft Frigidaire Refrigerator and Freezer • Broan Trash Compactor • Frigidaire Dishwasher • GE Microwave Oven • 3-Burner Princess Gourmet Electric Cooktop and Oven • U-line Icemaker (Salon) • Double S/S Sink • Overhead Cabinetry and Storage • Ample Undercounter Drawers and Storage • Corian Counter tops • Teak and Holly Sole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.