One of the NEWEST and NICEST SAILBOATS
to be found in the state of HAWAII
Price just reduced making this a great opportunity!
"Babylone" is a nice example of the Jeanneau 42' Deck Salon Shoal Draft. She is equipped for cruising including a low-hour generator and is ready now for you to set sail for any destination.
Seller is motivated and ready to sell - call with your offer today.
- Accommodations / Layout
- You’ll love the space and light on the interior of the Babylone. There’s a nice double berth in the cabin forward. The airy salon, nav area, and galley makeup the central area of the boat. The salon has a step down to the galley which is to starboard of the companionway. The nav station is to port. The convertible dinette is forward of the galley and a comfortable settee is opposit. And finally there's a totally inviting owner's cabin aft. There are a couple of heads, one tucked up front in the V-berth cabin and another to starboard, at the foot of the companionway (which can be accessed from the central living space or the owner's quarters), but both have been integrated into the interior plan so well that they're in no way intrusive. From stem to stern, the 42 DS has lots of smart little features. The forward cabin boasts a well-thought-out and roomy hanging locker, with generous storage shelves included. Tanks are stashed under the V-berth. The laminated-wood floor is both handsome and durable. The electrical panel graphically displays voltage and fuel and water levels. There's an abundance of handholds, as there should be in such a beamy boat, and they're stylish as well. The port and starboard settees will also work as excellent sea berths. In the aft owner's stateroom, the 77-inch-wide bed berth is something you won't see on many 42-foot sailboats. By pulling a couple of pins at its base, the companionway-ladder module can be removed for excellent engine access. The engine starter can be serviced via a watertight hatch in the central head. 3D Samsung Smart TV (local antenna mounted at mast head) CD/Radio/MP3 Player with speakers in salon (4) fixed hull ports with curtains (5) opening cockpit roof ports (5) opening deck hatches with blinds and screens Cruisair A/C and Hella Fans Heavy duty slip covers on upholstery (salon cushions are in very good condition) Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights in salon, head, and cabins Indirect halogen lighting under deck sides in salon and head Chart light at nav station
- Convenient and well laid out L-shaped galley starboard of the companionway Double stainless steel sinks with cover Hot/Cold Pressure Water Large 12V Refrigerator with Internal Freezer Compartment (serviced 2011) Propane Stove/Oven Exterior Gas Locker holds 2 cans NEW Microwave Oven Abundant storage in the form of cubbies, drawers, cabinets
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator Raymarine ST60 Tridata on the starboard helm Dual Wind and Tridata displays at the port helm Raymarine E80 Chartplotter/GPS at Helm and Nav Station (mounted under cockpit table) ICOM IC M422 VHF at the Nav Station with RAM mic at helm Second Raymarine E80 plotter at the nav station VHF Radio at Helm and Nav Station NEW 2013 - 3D Samsung Smart TV NEW 2013 - Kenwood Radio/MP3/ CD player w/Bluetooth & speakers in salon
- Electrical/ Mechanical/ Plumbing
- Aside from the standard 30 amp shore power connection for the battery charger and A/C, Babylone has a uniquely installed generator in the port cockpit lazerette and includes a custom built sound shield. Engine access is by a forward tilting companionway that is removable and access panels are in the aft cabine for sea trainer, transmission, and stuffing box. Side panels in the galley and shower provide access to the rest of the engine. Engine and generator serviced regularly. Phasor 3.5 KW Generator (3) AGM Batteries (2 House & 1 engine), (110 AH) Xantrex Freedom 2000 Inverter Cristec CPS2 - 40amp Battery Charger Electrical panel w/12V breakers, 110V breakers, and LCD display w/12/V voltmeter, fuel and water gauges One 110V & 12V plug in each cabin, 110V in galley, salon, and nav station Yanmar 4JH4E - 54HP Engine in sound proof compartment with very low hours 2013 Lewmar bow thruster - Joystick controls for each helm Straight S/S direct drive propellor shaft with fixed 3-blade prop (line cutter included but not yet installed) Fuel/Water Separator Built In muffler, forced air vent, and S/S exhaust fitting aft Cruisair Air Conditioning (2 units) (4) Hella Fans Backup (electric) Bilge Pump Heavy duty water pump & accumulator tank Shower sumps with individual electric pumps with filters Manual marine toilets with holding tanks for each head
- New Bottom Paint & Prop in 2012 Custom Bimini Canvas covers for wheels and table Complete cockpit cushions Maxwell Electric Windlass with remote hand control 35# Delta Anchor with chain and rode Bruce secondary anchor with chain and rode Lockable anchor locker with custom installed anchor shelf Teak inlay seating area in cockpit, transom, and transom steps Teak cockpit floor (2) lockers under bench seats Lazarette locker to port under helm seat Folding fiberglass cockpit table with storage handrails and courtesy light (2) leather covered wheels with compass at each Engine controls - throttle & engine panel with RPM gauge, warning lights, and ignition Swim platform with S/S ladder Kato Outboard Motor Crane Cockpit shower Fenders and lines Safety Gear: Life Jackets, (3) fire extinguishers + engine, flares, fume detector, horseshoe buoy
- Sails & Rigging
- Standard deck salon rig. Line control systems are Harken with the fairlead cars adjustable from the cockpit, the traveler forward of the companionway, and all lines lead to the cockpit. In Mast Furling Main (High Tenacity Dacron w/Sunbrella UV Ban) 122% Furling Genoa (Dacron w/Sunbrella Ban) on Profurl Furling System All Sails Reconditioned in 2013 NEW 2013 set of riggings bought directly from the Manufacturer (current riggings are still good) Selden furling aluminum mast with double spreaders/ spinnaker track mounted forward Rigid boom vang Roof mounted mainsheet traveler - lines lead to the cockpit Line jammers - spinlock on both sides of coachroof Electric Harken Mainsail 2-speed furling winch Harken 46 2-speed genoa winches Harken 40 2-speed winch on starboard coach roof
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.