- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2006 50' Azimut Flybridge -- Excellent Condition, Fresh Water Vessel for the Majority of her Life
Only 500 Hours on C-12 CAT Diesels, Loaded with Upgrades & Luxurious Amenities throughout
Priced Aggressively to be the next 50' Azimut to sell -- Call with an Offer today!
- Vessel Layout
- This boat has the two-stateroom, two-head layout, which offers an exceptionally spacious galley on the lower deck, only three steps lower than the saloon, so the chef can still converse with guests. And directly above is the large, sloping windshield, flooding the cooking area with natural light. Two large, circular portholes alongside rich-looking, molded countertops offer more light and air, while recessed fixtures provide task lighting for the chef's toils. This Azimut has an unfinished crew quarters that also features a Washer / Dryer.
- What I liked most about the galley was its roominess, with copious stowage spaces and appliances sized for real cooking, not just warming up a few snacks in the microwave, which is out of sight in a cabinet below the sink. Speaking of the sink, it's a double-basin affair, as big as one you might find at home, with a built-in dish drain along side. I was pleased to note that each of the cooktops three burners was fitted with a stout pot restraint, a functional feature too seldom seen on yachts of this style. Forward of the stove is about four feet of open counter space for food prep, a full-height double-door refrigerator/freezer (in a handsome varnished cherry cabinet), and a matching full-height cabinet with five shelves, each about two feet wide and more than a foot deep. There are also five big under-counter cabinets for stowing bulky items; one is fitted with bottle racks, while another has a nifty pull-out shelf for spices and smaller items. Tucked behind a series of varnished wood panels that look like a decorative cornice above the counter are five more eye-level cabinets, perfect for canned goods, jars, boxes of cereal, pasta, and the like.
- Owners Stateroom: Buffered from the guest stateroom and the galley by two heads, the master stateroom, all the way forward, is a private oasis with an astounding amount of stowage. Along each side of the centerline double berth are two, 24"x18" eye-level cabinets, plus under-counter bins for your wallet, camera, cellphone, and such. To starboard, there?s a full-height, 30-inch-wide hanging locker and an adjoining cubby with three shelves (each about 2'x2'x1'); a great place for stowing extra towels, blankets, and other stuff that finds its way aboard. Alongside the locker is a full-height cabinet, 24 inches wide, with three drawers and three deep shelves; plenty big for a weeklong getaway. The slickest feature of the stateroom is built into the aft bulkhead. Gently tugging on a tiny cloth tab deployed a small fold-up dressing table, complete with built-in makeup mirror and lights. Folded up, it disappears into the beautifully lacquered panels on the bulkhead. Double bed with mirrored headboard and opening bedside tables Slide-away reading lights Vanity unit with mirror, upper light and fold-down writing surface with internal leather finish Porthole and deck hatch overhead Optional TV cabinet Diffused light under bed Overhead lights Wardrobe with shelves, hangers and swivelling mirror, lined in cedar- wood Chest of drawers with shelves above lined in cedar- wood 2 large drawers under bed Carpet and curtains VIP Stateroom: Located beneath the raised helm, the guest stateroom offers at least 6'6" headroom and more than ample sitting headroom above the berth. Guests will appreciate the privacy of the adjoining head, which allows entry from the stateroom or (as a day head) directly from the main passageway. Teak soles in the head and the separate shower area add a classy touch, as does the polished glass countertop, complete with a household-size under-mount stainless steel sink. Above the sink there's a mirrored panel that serves as a door to the medicine cabinet, and when the panel is slid to the side, it also covers a porthole, offering privacy to anyone using the facilities. Double bed with mirrored headboard, bedside tables Wardrobe with hangers, lined in cedar wood Wardrobe with shelves, swivelling mirror, lined in cedar-wood Large drawer under bed Drawers under galley floor Porthole Reading lights Ceiling lights Diffused light under bed Carpet and curtains
- Flybridge Equipment
- Black bimini Barbeque Refrigerator Stereo Flybridge has matching helm equiped with Raymarine RL80C and RL70C. Chain counter Bow thruster control
- Lower Helm Equipment
- Raychart 85C color monitor with open array antenna Raychart gps plotter 530 Bow thruster control Chain counter
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Chain windlass Stainless Steel railings Side boarding gates Azimut Folding teak table and chair set Cushions and covers Remote stereo Complete exterior window mesh covers and mosquito screens for port holes Passerelle on the stern Impact resistant steel and PVC fender bar Tempered glass windows glued to the superstructure, mirror finish Nonslip surfaces on walkways and forward end Fuel fillers (one on each side) Water filler (port side) Black water tank discharge (starboard side) Teak cockpit Teak bathing platform Electric windows on both sides
- Interior Upgrades
- Azimut decor' exclusive, leather seating with blue accents. Sofa bed in main salon and bar Sony home entertainment system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Tom Ricca at 954-383-3183 with any questions or to arrange a showing!