- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1991 50' Viking Sport Fisherman Convertible with Twin Inboard Detroit Diesel's and three stateroom layout.
- This Viking 50 is best described as a scaled-down version of the Viking 53' Convertible introduced a few years earlier. She is built on a modified V-hull with a relatively wide beam, well flared bow and balsa coring in the hullsides. Her lush 3 stateroom layout is similar in most respects to her predecesor. The master stateroom is amidship with laundry and the salon is open to the galley and dinette. Notable features of the Viking 50 include a spacious stand-up engine room, huge in-deck fishbox, direct cockpit engine room access and a superb bridge layout with seating for eight. At nearly 60,000lbs, the Viking 50 is no lightweight. Standard power in 1991 was 730hp Detroit Diesel 8V92 (23 knots cruise, 29 knots max). The fastest boats in her class. Over 120 of these quality yachts were built during her production run.
- Upgrades and Features
- NEW water heater in 2012 NEW A/C compressor in forward stateroom 2012 NEW Icom VHF Radio x 2 NEW Oak Floor 2010 NEW Carpet 2012 GE Dishwasher in Galley NEW Microwave/Convection Oven 2010 Sony 7.1 Surround Sound Systm in Salon Bosch Washer/Dryer 2010 47' Hitachi Flat Screen TV in Salon 21" Samsung Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom 17" LG Flat Screen TVin Forward Stateroom Underwater Lights *TOP END OVERHAUL OF ENGINES IN 2010
- Consealed 2 burner Stove GE Dishwasher NEW Microwave/Convection oven 2010 Stinless Steel Sink w/fresh water Garbage disposal Kenmore Refrigerator w/Teak facing
- Furuno Nav-Net VX2 Gold Chart Plotter/Radar Furuno Radar (Open-Ray) Garmin 3210 GPS ICOM VHF Radio x 2 Simrad Robertson AP 25 Auto-Pilot 1000 Watt Transducer Furuno 582L Sounder Compass Intellian 13 Satellite Dish 3 Satellite Receivers ACR Epirb ACR Search Light Charles Isoboost 50
- Onan 15 kw Generator Glendinning Cablemaster Power Cord Retrieval System Dockside Electrical Cord Automatic 60amp battery charger NEW Hot water heater (2012) 12V/24V DC Electrical System 110/220V AC Electrical System Battery Parellel Switch
- Deck Equipment
- Hardtop with rocket launcher Enclosure Cockpit Sunshade Outriggers with center rigger Engine alarms Fishbox with macerator Livewell w/pump-out Search light Fresh & Salt water washdown Bow pulpit with built-in anchor roller Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Spreader Lights Bow Rail Cockpit Frezer System Spare Anchor/Rode Davit Lewmar windlass
- Mechanical Equipment
- 3 Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners ZF Transmissions Electronic Flybridge Controls Vacu-Flush Heads with Holding Tank Emergency Engine Stops Fuel Shut Off Valves Engine Synchronizers Anchor Windlass Stainless Steel Exhaust System Cockpit Freezer Racor Fuel/Water Separators Bilge Blowers Hynautic Steering Blue High Tmp Hoses & Clamps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.