- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A true South Florida classic, the Luhrs 290 Open will appeal to offshore anglers seeking a pocket fishing platform.
- The 290 Open is a relatively light weight modified V-hull with cored hullsides, a well-flared bow and a wide 11'6" beam. Her cockpit is large enough for a full-sized chair and includes 2 in-deck fishboxes, a transom door and a smaller fish box built into the transom. The helm is located on the centerline (where visibility is excellent). The entire bridge deck lifts up for easy access to the step-down engine compartment. The cabin is somewhat unique: the head is forward and there are swing-up pilot berths over the port and starboard settees. A small galley is aft and the interior is nicely trimmed with teak.
- Simrad AP-11 Autopilot Raymarine C80 Color Sounder/Plotter/Radar Furuno VHF Raymarine Tri-Data
- Swim Platform Transom Door Livewell (Starboard) Baitprep Station (Port) Custom Helm Dining Table Oil Change System Hardtop LED Lighting NEW EZ2CY Enclosure 2011 NEW Heat exchangers 2011 NEW Hoses and clamps 2011 NEW Anchor Windlass 2010 NEW Macerator 2011 NEW Bottom paint late 2012 NEW Underwater Lights 2010 NEW Raw Water Pumps 2011 NEW Batteries 2013 NEW Belts every year NEW Portside Turbo 2011 Custom Aft Cockpit Shade 2010
- Dinghy on roof Fishing gear Scuba gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.