This is a very custom 1996 65’ Hatteras enclosed bridge sport fish. World class amenities, tournament rigged, and a definite head turner. This boat has it all from the custom tower, state of the art electronics, to my favorite the custom Green Egg for those overnight trips offshore. This boat has been continuously upgraded and customized. Schedule an appointment today!
NEW COMPLETE PAINT JOB TOP TO BOTTOM 5/13
MOTIVATED SELLER – BRING OFFERS – LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE!!!
- Displacement: 102000
- Total Power: 1450
- Fuel: 1674 Fresh Water: 460
- This is a very custom 1996 65’ Hatteras enclosed bridge sport fish. World class amenities, tournament rigged, and a definite head turner. This boat has it all from the custom tower, state of the art electronics, to my favorite the custom Green Egg for those overnight trips offshore. This boat has been continuously upgraded and customized. Schedule an appointment today! Owner is ready to let her go.
- THUNDER Upgrade List
- New bow thruster New stabilizers New custom upholstery in enclosed bridge New Rupp Outriggers with three spreader Newly factory reconditioned 1500lbs bow davit New Incredible Raymarine “G” Series GPS/Radar/AIS/bottom system, two 17” screens with remote station controls. All new “Y” valves for Vacu flush system New Custom Tower with controls up top New Custom Aft Brow Ocean LED (Blue) underwater lights 24VOLT Underwater (White) lights 110 volt Two new Stainless Steel Sub Zero fridge/freezers New above bridge spot lights fully automatic Zodiac 6 man Life Raft New 80lbs plow anchor 600’ of 1” anchor line Built in Custom Green Egg New “Whirlpool Gold” Glass cook top Custom Fireman’s ladder from cockpit to aft brow Custom rod clearing stations at both port and starboard Custom rocket launcher station above aft brow Customized stereo with high output speakers with isolate switches Custom built in 60 quart cooler above bait station Flat screen Monitor/TV installed at starboard helm Secondary/back up Raymarine GPS at top of tower Convertible Buggy Top on the tower New Sea Trac Satellite New automatic deploying EPIRB All new 3700 Rule Bilge pump in line system with high water alarm Two new Vacu flush system pumps Two drop-in cockpit coolers both insulated, one refrigerated New custom sun screens for all windows in enclosed fly-bridge All New windshield wiper motors and blades New Fly-bridge compass New Fly-bridge weather resistant VHF radio New Navigation and anchor lights New Blue LED aft brow over head courtesy lighting New Under-gunnel cockpit blue rope lighting All new mood lighting and transformers throughout entire boat and fly-bridge Custom “bottom fishing rod and bait station” interchangeable with fighting chair The Built in “stern insulated cooler” doubles as huge 60 gallon bait well with outrageous water flow capabilities. This is a completely custom system and has a proven track record of keeping 3 pound hard-tails, alive for days. The intense, high water flow system has a deferred branch set up for a separate “double tuna tube” system. New rudder packing Engine overhaul on port engine 25hrs ago New ECM’s in enclosed bridge New bottom paint And more!
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting in the giant cockpit, you notice it to be tournament rigged, has plenty of tackle storage, fish box’s, large bait freezer, fighting chair, a custom 60 gal live well built into the transom, plenty of seating, and rod holders. Move forward into the Hotel sized salon, and notice large seating areas, entertainment system, large dinette and large Galley, all decorated to the highest of standards. Moving down stairs to the companion way starboard all the way aft is the crew quarters, twin bunks, private head, and pump, and storage room. Go forward to starboard see a quest stateroom with over and under bunks, which leads to a guest head. Forward of that is the VIP stateroom with a centerline queen and private entrance to head and shower, moving aft and to port is the large master with queen bed and large master head and full size shower. Upstairs to the enclosed bridge see it has ample seating, new upholstery, and new electronics. Outside is the backing helm station with large bench seating, cooler, and the custom green egg. Climb up to the new beautiful tall tower with custom centerline ladder, the tower has a convertible hardtop, drink cooler, new electronics, and large bench seating.
- Main Salon
- Large L shaped lounge New ice maker Entertainment system Tons of storage Beautiful décor
- New Sub zero fridge / freezer New whirlpool Gold glass cook top New stainless ice maker Microwave Trash compactor Large Dinette Large counter tops Storage Large sink
- Master Stateroom
- Large master suite Island Queen His n hers closets Lots of storage TV Recessed lighting Private master head/ shower
- New Rupp outriggers 1500lb Davit Windless recent rebuild Custom tower Stainless bow rail Custom rods holders Custom Green egg In deck fish boxes Custom in transom 60 gal live well Tackle station Cockpit freezer Drink box Unlimited class Fighting chair Tuna door Engine room access Large fish/ ice box on bow Recessed accent lighting Underwater lights
- Electronics & Helm
- New Raymarine “G” series 2 20inch monitors with remote 20 inch TV monitor Auto pilot Back up Northstar GPS Back up Furuno depth sounder Stereo VHF SSB radio New bow thruster New stabilizer system Remote spot lights New Detroit ECM displays New upholster
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanicanl Equipment
- Twin 1450hp Detroit 16v92TA New rudder packing New stabilizers New bow thruster Battery charger New bilge pumps 2x 50amp shore power with Glendenning retractor (2 )20kw Gensets New high output saltwater livewell pump Fresh water maker Ice maker
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This boat has it all, it has been continuously upgraded by current owner, and it has been taken care of buy a professional full time captain. The boat has just returned from a Bahamas trip and received a full bottom job and hull wax in October 2010. Boat is kept in a covered slip, and is ready for her new owners.
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.