- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671N 320-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS) GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1977 VIKING 40 SEDAN / SPORTFISH W/TWIN DETROIT DIESEL 671N 320-HP DIESEL ENGINE'S -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 671N 320-hp Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Generator (new in 2007 w/only 34-hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Color GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure (NEW 2011), Windlass Anchor, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 4-Blade Nibral propellers w/spare set of 3-blade's. Interior updated w/new carpet in 2007, custom galley 2001, headliner replaced in 2001, custom vanity added in master stateroom, custom head 2001, 4-D batteries new 2013, bridge enclosure new 2011, both AC/Heat Units newer. Nicely updated vessel ... broker recommended!
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Access to Anchor Locker via Forward Bulkhead, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, Custom Vanity to Port Head (Electric) Flush w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee Forward to Starboard Across Galley (Note Converts to Bunk-Bed's), Hanging Storage Locker, Storage Underneath Settee Lower Helm Station Forward to Starboard Salon w/Sofa to Port Salon Breakfast Bar Forward to Port w/(1) Bar-Stool Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units; NEW 2003) Note Interior Updated w/Newer Carpeting, Headliner, Custom Vanity in Forward Stateroom
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (10-Gallon) Full Size Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Convection Microwave Oven
- (2) Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Garmin 492 GPS Map w/Chartplotter JRC Radar w/4.5kw 48" Open Array Antenna 19" Color Television
- (2) 4-D Batteries (NEW 2012) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Next Generation Generator VCM2-5.5 (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(3) 50' Cords (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fender Holders Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch (4) Built-In Rod-Holders Sliding Salon Door w/Screen & Sun-Shade
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Epoxy Bottom w/Anti-Fouling Paint Raw Water Washdown Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn 3-Blade Spare Propellers w/4-Blade Nibral Propellers on Vessel Dockside Pressure Water Connection INSIDE WINTER STORED CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.