- 60 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Visit the website at: Tinknocker.net
JUST REDUCED by 40K!!! Owner wants boat gone NOW.
The Hatteras 60 Convertible Tournament Fisherman ranks among best-selling big convertibles ever produced. Highlights include three stateroom, three-head interior with combined salon/galley/dinette, separate utility room forward of engine room, massive 175-square-foot cockpit, and enclosed flybridge. This is a high performance and "One of a Kind" custom ordered unit with MTU engines, not leaky Detroits, and it puts out a smooth as silk 788hp at 2200rpm (mfg rated). This is 276 more hp than any of the other pre 1986 models.
This 60' Sportfish is very well maintained and ready for fishing. She's equipped with MTU's (not the usual Deroits found in most Hatteras'). Also a big plus is the side scanning sonar, which is a huge plus for locating the fish. New Sea Recovery Watermaker makes up to 800 gallons a day, and a beautiful Pipe Welders Tuna Tower for spotting the fish. With 2050 gallons of fuel, 500 more than the standard build, the fishing range is as good as it gets for this 60 Hatteras! Plenty of fish have come over the rails of Tinknocker and she's ready for more!
This is a MUST SEE for the serious fisherman!!!!!!!!
- This 60' Hatteras Sportfisher offers a superb combination of luxury, comfort, and practicality. Her accommodations include a total of three staterooms and three heads, all with separate stall showers. Among other amenities is a large and well equipped galley, spacious salon and a large utility room with washer/dryer and freezer. The enclosed fly bridge has two air conditioning units. This vessel was upgraded to MTU diesels and also has the desirable 24 Volt system . The forward galley windows have been custom fiber glassed in by Knight & Carver. This boat is rigged for West Coast fishing with large bait capacity’s that hold Anchovies, Sardines and Squid as well. There is also a six pack tuna tube system for big baits. The Murray Bros. Large tuna chair , Pipe welders outriggers, tackle station and numerous rod holders round out the cockpit. Fresh water and saltwater wash downs in cockpit. Many large Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, WSB, Halibut, etc have been land on her deck. Many released. Check out our website to see the boat and our many trips and adventures: www.tinknocker.net
- Other Notable Items
- The 800 GPD Sea Recovery water maker has the “Automatic Fresh Water Flush” option which is essential to the longetivity of a water maker. (flushes the membranes every 7 days) The NOBELTEC program has digital charts from WA state down the west coast of CA and Mexico, Central America, thru the Panama Canal to Roatan, Belize, Florida and up the US east coast ICW to Cape Cod, MA and beyond. The anchor is a Delta Fast Set 88 pounds. The oil change system is by X-CHANGE-R of St Augustine, FL. 24 Volt system has to be noted well as it is a big plus! (3) fuel tanks for a total of 2050 gallons of fuel Spare Shaft and spare props!
- Master Stateroom
- Custom Queen bed with two side storage cabinets Entertainment center (2) Hanging Lockers Overhead Speakers Head w/ separate stall shower Under sink and mirror storage Overhead and Reading Lights Cruisair Air Conditioning System Storage compartment under bed with hydraulic lift Teak and Holly Hardwood Flooring in head
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under Bunks Custom Storage Cabinets Hanging Locker Storage Drawers Overhead and Reading Lights Cruisair Air Conditioning System Head w/ separate stall shower Under sink and mirror storage Teak and Holly Hardwood Flooring in head
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under Bunks Hanging Locker Storage Drawers Cruisair Air Conditioning System Overhead and Reading lights Bedside table Head w/ separate stall shower Under sink and mirror storage Teak and Holly Hardwood Flooring in head
- (2) Sofas 1 Recliner Coffee table with storage Icom VHF Radio 1- Air Conditioning System for Salon New carpet flooring (2012) Side cabinet and closet Rod Storage
- 4 Burner Cook top Full-sized standup Stainless Refrigerator and ice maker (2010) Microwave Dual sinks & Garbage disposal Dinette w/storage drawers beneath Teak and Holly Hardwood Flooring
- Wheelhouse Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno CH-250 Side Scanning Sonar Furuno 72 Mile Radar Furuno 36 Mile Radar with ARPA Nobeltec Navigation System and computer Simrad AP-25 autopilot (New 2008) Flow Scans Furuno sounder FCV-200 Furuno GPS GP-37 Furuno RD-30 Depth Sounder Datamarine depth sounder IRIDIUM Sat phone docking station with external antenna Icom 502 VHF Radio Icom Icm 120 VHF Radio EPIRB Microwave Mini refrigerator Teak and Holly Hardwood Flooring in head
- Cockpit, Deck and Fishing Equipment
- Foredeck davit 10 scoop bait system on deck (split tank)with backup pump in manifold 50 gal bait tank in deck for squid (slammer) Custom portable over the side fish cleaning station Tackle Center w/Sink and Storage Murray Brothers Large Tuna Fighting Chair Cockpit Controls (4 stations throughout vessel) Cockpit Sunshade Pipe welders Outriggers Pipe welders Tuna Tower with steering station up top Fish Box in deck New Non-Skid Paint (2011) 6 - Tuna Tubes 88 lb DELTA Fast Set anchor w 300 feet of chain 2 large low profile storage boxes on foredeck behind skiff 4 – spreader lights Viking 8 man life raft
- Engine and Mechanical Systems
- 2 - MTU – 8V-331 mains Non Italian - ZF – 255 Transmissions 2.03 Mechanical Engine Gauges (2) 24 kw Mercedes Benz Gensets one w/sound shield 24 volt DC system 12 volt DC system Fire Exting. System Utility Room w/Washer, dryer, freezer & storage cabinets Bait Freezer Racor Fuel Canisters SEA RECOVERY WATERMAKER 800 Gal/day 2 large tool boxes with metric and standard tools work bench and vise Many spare parts, pumps, hose clamps, plug. fittings, etc cases of extra fuel filters and oil filters "Hot Starts" manifold/head/block heaters
- 14' Sea Squirt with 25 HP Mercury outboard
- Not included are: Fishing Tackle Owners personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Agent: Rob Knudtson Cell: 310-345-9888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org