- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (340-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LAST YEAR FOR THIS MODEL WITH PORT HOLE STYLE FOREDECK WINDOWS THIS 1995 SEA RAY 370 EXPRESS CRUISER HAS BEEN TASTEFULLY UPDATED AND BOASTS ALL OF THE MOST POPULAR OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 602 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Westerbeke Generator (132-hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log), Raymarine C80 (color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), Upgraded Stereo w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Custom Stamoid Canvas Package, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Upgraded dashboard w/new burlwood dash panels, newer electronics, cockpit carpet new 2012, dripless shaft logs, newer cabin carpeting, epoxy bottom w/VC-Paint, extended swim platform (note built-in fender storage on swim deck). CLEAN boat ... Pride of ownership is evident!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Called the 350 Express Cruiser (EC) until 1992, Sea-Ray's 370 EC is a modern family cruiser with contemporary sportboat lines and a very spacious interior layout. She's built on a good-running deep-V hull with a fairly wide beam, prop pockets, and side-dumping exhausts. While she has the same profile as the 370 Sundancer, the EC has a larger salon with an extended U-shaped settee and a bigger galley. There's a stall shower in the head, and a built-in TV can be pulled out and viewed from the salon to the forward cabin. Additional features include good interior headroom throughout, an integral bow pulpit and swim platform, cockpit wet bar, side dumping exhausts, and a fold away transom seat.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Drawer Storage Forward Berth Port / Starboard Hanging Locker's Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note; Private Access to Head via Forward Stateroom) Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Note Overhead Storage) Air-Conditioning & Heat Central Vacuum System
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Ice-Maker Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Auxiliary Plug-In
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (132-Hours) 12V Accessory Plug-in Dockside Cable TV Connection Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Radar Arch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (New 2012) Transom Door Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Fender Storage, and Extended Swim Platform
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Custom Stamoid Canvas Package with 1/4 Camper & Screens Freshwater Washdown Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Pressure Water Connection Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.