- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a great opportunity on a shed kept 530 Voyager Pilothouse that was one of Carvers best selling layouts ever. Three big staterooms and 2 fulls heads plus a great salon/galley area for entertaining make the interior perfect for extended cruising or vacations on the water. Up on the bridge you have ample seating and great views from the fully enclosed bridge. NICE BOAT and IN WATER FOR IMMEDIATE SHOWING NEAR OUR KENT ISLAND OFFICE. Click Full Specs For Pics And Details.
- Queen Master Stateroom TV with VCR & Private Stereo Cedar Hanging Closets (2) Dresser Storage Split Head with Tub & Vacuflush Head Separate Malbar Sep Washer & Dryer Stereo Multi Zone AC/Heat Guest VIP with Centerline Queen TV Reading Lights Under Berth Storage Shared Hanging Closet Vacuflush Head with Stall Shower 3rd Stateroom with Over Under Bunks
- Salon & Galley
- Flexsteel L Shaped Lounger with Dinette and Recliners on Ends Barstools and Chairs To Port TV with VCR Disc Changer & Stereo Custom Blinds Sliding Door Access 4 Zone AC/Heat 3 Burner Range Oven Wood Flooring Microwave Coffee Maker Double Stainless Steel Sink Separate Side By Side Fridge & Freezer Incredible Storage and Countertop Space
- Windlass Sunpad with Cover Searchlight Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Bridge Enclosure Davit w/ 600lbs. capacity Icemaker Wetbar Cockpit Table Canvas Seat Covers Bridge Carpeting Articulating Bridge Table
- UPPER: Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Radar Icom VHF Radio ST60 Speed Depth Temp Bridge Stereo Vetus Bow Thruster Controls LOWER: Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Radar Backup & Engine Room Camera Feed Icom VHF Radio Vetus Bow Thruster Controls
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 450hp Diesels Kohler Generator (2233 Hours) Oil Change System Spare Props 30amp & 20amp Chargers Bowthruster Central Vac Cockpit Engine Access Cablemaster Glendenning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.