- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"BARONESS" has features that may just set her apart from the other Eastbay 49's on the market. She has both bow and stern thrusters. She has a TNT power lift swim platform. She has low hours on her engines and generator (surveyed only 100 hrs. ago and recently serviced). She has two helm deck air conditioners that can actually over-cool this space on the hottest summer days. Most of all, she has a unique layout below that enhances the roominess and storage in the master stateroom. All this is wrapped in a classic flag blue hull with teak decking only in the cockpit. "BARONESS" is a well-cared for and continually updated yacht that deserves inspection by any serious Eastbay 49 buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard her wide non-skid side decks via either port or starboard amidships boarding gates, or via the TNT swim platform and transom access door. The roomy cockpit features a pair of teak folding chairs and an aft facing settee (with one section lifting on hydraulic struts to gain easy engine room access. Step up into the spacious helm deck that features a large "L" shaped settee with bright varnished high-low teak table to port and double settee opposite to starboard. The captain's and mate's seating are both double sized, with storage under the helm seat and a convenient ice maker under the other. Going below, to port is the highly functional "U" shaped galley featuring a robust holding plate refrigeration system with top loading freezer and double door fridges, propane range & oven, built-in microwave, plentiful counter spaces, highly polished stainless double sinks, and numerous storage lockers. Opposite the galley is the dinette with double drop-leaf high-low table surrounded by a plush "L" shaped settee with storage and stereo lockers outboard. Going forward, the guest stateroom portside has a large fore and aft bed and hanging locker. The guest head is across the aisle to starboard adjacent to the double entry shower stall. The master stateroom features an island queen bed, a large double door hanging locker, and ample floor space made possible by moving the head to starboard adjacent to the entryway.
- Helm Deck Salon
- Starboard settee measures 51" with storage under Port "L" settee 67" long by 76" wide with storage under Beige ultra leather upholstery Bright varnished teak dining table on high-low pedestal Protective padded vinyl table cover Recessed overhead lighting Clarion overhead stereo speakers Three overhead teak hand holds Two overhead opening hatches with screens Second air conditioning cabinet Slide-opening side windows Full soft enclosures with new vinyl mesh screens Teak floors with new dark blue and white patterned carpeting Designer accent pillows Double 42" wide bench seat forward port side with U-Line icemaker and storage under Bright varnished teak bar cabinet with bottle & glass storage Double opening chart storage table with glass lid Double 42" wide helm seat with drawer and shelve storage under
- Dinette Salon
- Teak double drop leaf dinette table "L" shaped settee with lift-up storage beneath Dark blue plush upholstery Designer accent pillows & matching window treatments Air conditioning Teak and holly flooring Insignia 21" flat panel TV on swivel mount Tambour door TV locker Pioneer stereo with CD and Bluetooth Clarion stereo speakers Double glass door bottle & glassware locker Opening port light with screen
- Princess 3 burner propane range Sharp Carousel microwave oven Grunert top load deep freezer Grunert double refrigerators Breville toaster oven Cuisinart coffee maker Double polished stainless steel sinks Corian counter tops Trash bin Exhaust vent Numerous drawer and locker storage Teak and holly flooring with carpet over
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline 56" x 80" near queen sized bed Directional reading lights Large double door cedar lined hanging locker Air conditioning Full length dressing mirror Panasonic 15" flat panel TV Overhead opening hatch with screen Opening port light with screen Teak and holly flooring with carpet over Designer bedding and pillows Numerous storage drawers, shelves, and lockers Private entry door to master head Sealand vacuflush toilet Molded sink and countertop Double entry stall shower Opening port light with screen Vent fan
- Guest Stateroom
- Large single bed measures 44" wide x 84" long Air conditioning control Adjustable reading lights Large double door cedar lined hanging locker Washer/drier in separate locker Overhead opening hatch with screen Two opening port lights with screen Designer bedding, pillows, and matching window treatments Teak and holly flooring Guest head across hallway Sealand vacuflush toilet Molded sink and countertop Double entry stall shower Vent fan
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet multifunction radar Northstar 6100i GPS B & G Network speed/depth Simrad AP20 autopilot Icom 127 VHF radio with mic controls KVH Tracvision 4 system Carlisle & Finch search light control Ritchie Power Damp magnetic compass Bennett trim tab control Maxwell windlass control Vetus bow and stern thruster control Hydraulic power steering with teak wheel Rudder angle indicator Red night lighting & adjustable chart light Caterpillar analog & digital engine instrumentation Computank fuel and water tank monitor Windshield wiper controls
- Onan 9Kw generator with 364 hrs. Generator sound enclosure 120 VAC / 12 VDC circuit breaker panel 50 Amp shore power with Glendenning cable winder 2 Engine and 1 Generator starting batteries 2 deep cycle house batteries Automatic battery charger Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3196 diesel engines with 399 hrs. Engine synchronizers Twin Disc MG5114 reverse gears Teignbridge 29" x 34.5" 5 blade props 2.5" SS shafts Strong no-drip shaft seals Dual Racor fuel filters Reverso oil change system 12 volt & 120 volt engine room lighting Routine service performed 05/2013
- Additional Equipment & Features
- TNT powered swim platform Vetus bow and stern thrusters new 2011 Four MarineAir reverse-cycle A/C units w/digital controls Hot & cold fresh water shower in cockpit Salt water washdown Sealand Vacuflush toilets Sealand Tankwatch holding tank indicators Macerator pump Splendide 2000 washer/dryer Seaward 20 gal. water heater Computank fuel and water tank level system Grohe single lever sink and shower faucets Three automatic & one manual bilge pumps CO2 detectors Maxwell VWC 2200 anchor windlass w/remote control Polished stainless plow anchor Bennett trim tabs Seastar hydraulic power steering Glendenning cable winder with 75' power cable Air horn & loud hailer Windshield wipers / washers Power opening center windshield KVH TracVision satellite TV system White Sunsure Plus mesh window & windshield screens new 2011 Canvas sunshade for cockpit Canvas covers for cockpit settee, name boards, dorade vents, searchlight Docklines & fenders USCG safety equipment Fresh exterior varnish as seen in photos
- Additional Comments
- All photos are of actual yacht, taken June 2013, except the running shot taken earlier. Many more photos are available upon request.
- Broker's Comments
- "BARONESS" was originally a fresh water boat before being sold and moved to New England where she saw limited use and was stored inside in winter. She was brought to Florida in November 2010 by her third owner who added to her impressive equipment list with bow and stern thrusters, new interior decor, and other enhancements. The 2010 hull and engine surveys are available, as well as recent service records. There's a $13,500 invoice for all new custom made bedding, carpeting, pillows, window treatments, etc. Change of plans by her new owner make "BARONESS" available at an attractive price for a quick sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.