- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW TO THE MARKET, don't miss the opportunity to own this one of kind 43' AZIMUT FLYBRIDGE PLUS! This beauty has more custom features than any other 43' on the market today. With only 1 owner since new, this Azimut has been maintained with an open checkbook and is an absolute Must See! Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort or privacy, this 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance powered by 480hp Cummins QSB. The largest engine package Azimut offers in a 43' with very low hours! This is one 43' that is not to be missed. If you are in the market for perfectly maintained Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
VERY RARE AZIMUT 43 FLY-PLUS!!
IN WATER ONLY 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR!!
480 CUMMINS LOW HOURS - LARGEST ENGINE PACKAGE IN A 43'!!
ONLY 1 OWNER SINCE NEW!!
PASSERELLE WITH TENDER LIFT!!
TWO FULL SETS OF INTERIOR CARPET!!
RAYMARINE ELECTRONIC PACKAGE!!
AFT TEAK & SWIM PLATFORM DECKS!!
FACTORY LARGER SALON COUCH!!
FULLY SERVICED - READY FOR NEW OWNER!!
HANDS DOWN BEST 43' ON THE MARKET!!
- Key Features To Consider
- VERY RARE AZIMUT 43 FLY-PLUS!! HANDS DOWN BEST 43' ON THE MARKET!! INCREDIBLE CONDITION!! IN WATER ONLY 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR!! 480 CUMMINS LOW HOURS - LARGEST ENGINE PACKAGE IN A 43'!! ONLY 1 OWNER SINCE NEW!! NEW CANVAS!! PASSERELLE WITH TENDER LIFT!! TWO FULL SETS OF INTERIOR CARPET!! BOW THRUSTER!! RAYMARINE ELECTRONIC PACKAGE!! AFT TEAK & SWIM PLATFORM DECKS!! FACTORY LARGER SALON COUCH!! FULLY SERVICED - READY FOR NEW OWNER!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Teak decks Teak Cockpit Table Hydraulic gangway Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Overhead Lighting Engine Room Fire Pulls Fire Extinguisher Shore Power Connection Shore Telephone Connection Canvas Covers Refrigerator
- Main Salon
- The salon area on the Azimut 43 Fly-Plus is bathed in sunlight thanks to its exclusive double elliptical windows and two plush sofas offer the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board, including a sofa that becomes a comfortable extra bed for your guests when needed. You will find refined detailing, like the satin white oak paneling and Italian furniture throughout the yacht. To starboard is a U shaped sofa that easily converts to a bed for additional guests. On the port side is a love seat. Factory custom starboard salon sofa that eliminates the coffee table allowing for more seating Overhead Lighting Privacy Curtains A/C controls Stereo System LCD TV Pull Out Sofa Bed
- Pilot House
- Up two steps and to starboard is the helm station perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Azimut can supply. Ray Marine E120 GPS Chartplotter with 2 GPS antennas Ray Marine Closed Array Radar 48nm on factory custom stainless mount that raises the radar to a safe level when being used while on the flybridge. Raymarine Sirius Weather VHF Raymarine Autopilot Bow Thruster Generator control panel Micro Commander single-lever electronic Start/stop engine keys Full engine VDO instrumentation Anchor Chain Counter Trim Tab Indicator
- Forward to port and down three steps from the main salon is the Galley. This fully furnished galley offers plenty of room. Large enough for a refrigerator and freezer, you are sure to have plenty space for food on long trips. An exclusive design characterizes the dinnerware cabinet with special slots to keep six full place settings securely stowed regardless of sea conditions. Finished in a beautiful satin white oak this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard. Full set of Azimut plates, bowls, serving dishes, silverware and espresso cups Separate freezer in the galley Wooden flooring Avonite countertop Large sink Double burner Glass-ceramic hot plate with railing Garbage can Combined microwave/oven Refrigerator & Freezer Above Counter Lighting Fire Extinguisher Bilge Access
- Master Stateroom
- From the guest companion way the opulence is continued. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has a circular shower and a ceiling window through which natural light illuminates the room during the day. All appointments are in satin white oak paneling, tasteful vinyls cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings at anchor. Custom inner spring mattress Custom white leather headboard & bolsters Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bedside Lights Closet A/C Controls LCD TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Guests will relax in a comfortable cabin with twin beds and its own attached head. The staggered height ceiling in the guest cabin is carefully designed to offer extraordinary habitability. The guest head is identical to the owner's and is accessible from both the twin guest suite and the guest companion way. For guests that prefer a larger bed, the twins slide together to make a single bed. Twins convert into large single mattress Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bed Side Lamp Closet A/C Controls LCD TV
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Ray Marine E120 GPS Chartplotter with 2 GPS antennas Ray Marine Closed Array Radar 48nm on factory custom stainless mount that raises the radar to a safe level when being used while on the flybridge. Raymarine Sirius Weather VHF Raymarine Autopilot Bow Thruster Micro Commander single-lever electronic Start/stop engine keys Full engine VDO instrumentation Anchor Chain Counter Trim Tab Indicator Flybridge table
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. 9' Zodiac Yacht Line Hard Bottom Dinghy w/ 8hp Mercury 4 stroke - NOT INCLUDED IN SALE Black Water Pump Out Fuel Fill Port & Starboard Water Fill Lofrans Anchor Windlass Bruce Anchor with all chain In deck foot switches Stainless Cleats Concealable Aft Deck Table Canvas Covers Windshield Screen Window Screens Bow Sun Pad Teak Aft Decks Passerelle with remote control Bimini Top
- Engine Room
- Engine room access is made simple with two entrances. Soft patches under the main salon carpet allow extremely easy access to the main engines and additional access is located on the aft deck. The main engines are accessed through a door in this space. Easy to inspect while underway! Largest Engine Package!! Cummins QSB 480hp Dual Racor Filters for Main Engines 10KW 60HZ Kohler Generator w/Racor Fuel Filter and Exhaust Water Separator Fresh Water Pump and Accumulator Dripless Shaft Seals Temperature Sensors Oil Change System Tropical A/C Cruisair 40,000 BTU w/SMX Controls ZF Gears Seafire Fire Fighting System with engine shutdown system Sealand Head System Hydraulic Steering Pump Grey Water Macerator Diaphragm Pump Sealand Black Water Pump Additional Battery Charger for Generator Batteries GFCI on Each Outlet Electrical System 220/119V - 60HZ TV/Phone Dockside Connections with US Fitting Reverse Polarity Indicator 110V Electric Lines to Cabins MMC Engine Synchronizer 220/110V - 50 Amp Shore Power Inlet & Cable Spare Breakers on Electric Switch Panel 12V Plug on Both Stations Vimar Dimmer Switches in Salon and Master Cabin Jabsco Electric Search Light Forward on Windshield Hot Water Heater
- The owners personal effects and 9' Zodiac Yacht Line Hard Bottom Dinghy w/ 8hp Mercury 4 stroke. A more specific list will be provided upon request.
- This is an outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a ONE OF A KIND 43' Flybridge Azimut! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. This VERY RARE 43 AZIMUT FLYBRIDGE PLUS has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own this one of a kind 43' Flybridge Azimut! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org